Firm balances health, tradition
- SAS moves to statistically enhance e-business. Grygo, Eugene; Lattig, Michael // InfoWorld;01/31/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p5
Reports that SAS Institute Inc. has decided to market its brand of business intelligence into customer relationship management, enterprise resource planning and supplier relationship management software applications. Reason for the decision; Partnership between SAS Institute Inc., IBM Corp. and...
- SAS gives financial services institutions a competitive edge. Cardenas, Felipe // Caribbean Business;7/3/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 26, p31
Reports on the performance of the Puerto Rican unit of computer software firm, SAS. Market strategy of the company for the country's financial services sector; Intelligence solutions provided by SAS to the area's banking sector.
- Relax, Renew, and Regroup. Sparrowe, Linda // Natural Solutions;Mar2009, Issue 115, p8
The author reflects on health trends in the U.S. in 2009. She predicts the year as an opportunity to be creative. She points out that to reclaim, retrench, reset and reinvent does not mean giving up healthy choices and revert to dollar at the local market. However, she notes that this may...
- Health Monitor. Chen, Joanne // Marie Claire (US Edition);Dec2012, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p238
The article presents suggestions on eating nutritious at cocktail parties. Dietitian Rachel Belle advises to have an afternoon snack to avoid hunger at party. He recommends to skip the starches like tortilla chips and the puffs or flatbreads and eat lots of salads. It is suggested to have...
- WITH CALL-AHEAD AND VENDING: B&I, healthcare operators find packaged meal success. // FoodService Director;1/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p34
Focuses on non-commercial foodservice operators distributing packaged meals through vending. Factors that affect the sales of packaged meals; Technology used by SAS Institute in Cary, North Carolina to sell packaged meals to employees; Food items featured in self-maintaining vending machines of...
- Hunting for Health. // FoodService Director;2/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p10
The article presents the personal perspectives of Julie Stewart, food service manager at SAS Institute Inc. in Cary, North Carolina, regarding how she has sought a career as a dietitian in corporate food service via schools and how her decision has been influenced by New Orleans cuisine.
- Return on information. Els, Frik // Finance Week;7/7/2003, p69
Reports that mining and managing data for business intelligence is the number one growth area for the computer software industry. SAS company's refusal to go public; Information technology department's need to show a return on investment; Competition posed by companies specializing in enterprise...
- SAS offers hosted service for retailers. Callaghan, Dennis; Fraone, Gina // eWeek;06/04/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 22, p20
Focuses on business intelligence and performance management software developer SAS Institute Inc.'s foray into hosted software in the United States. Features and capabilities of computer software IntelliVisor for Retail; Monthly fees; Preview of an expansion of its Enterprise Marketing...
- Statistical Discovery Package. // R&D Magazine;May99, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p48
Reviews the computer software JMP Statistical Discovery from SAS Institute Inc.