CafÃ© prices stay flat
- B&I meal prices rise. // FoodService Director;5/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p1
Reports on the increased menu prices in business-and-industry (B&I) cafeterias in 2004, according to a survey by Alex Freund, a corporate dining and non-commercial food service executive. Number of items included in the survey of corporate cafeterias; Total pricing index for the year; Benefits...
- FAVOURITES FROM THE FOOD HALLS & NIGHT MARKETS. // Metro (NZ);Sep2013, Issue 376, p86
The article offers a list of favourite dishes nominated by the journal's judges from food halls and night markets in New Zealand in 2013 including one from the Ponsonby International Food Court, another one from Sri Lankan stall at the Onehunga Night Market and one from Thai Saps in Food Alley.
- B&I cafeteria pricing index. // FoodService Director;09/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p21
Presents business and industry cafeteria pricing index data for 1998. Menu item; Average price; Comparison with prices in 1996 and 1994.
- Menu prices are up 3% in B&I. // FoodService Director;09/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p21
Cites an Allied Signal pricing index study which saw menu prices increase by an average of 3% in 1997 at business and industry cafeterias across the United States. Price gains for basic food/beverage items; Lunch participation for the year; Increase in check averages.
- Fixed price meals are a tradition at local eateries. Farwell, Jennifer // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);02/28/2000, Vol. 20 Issue 36, p32
Focuses on the tradition among New Orleans, Louisiana-based restaurants of offering fixed price menus. Information about fixed price offerings in restaurants; Price range of fixed price meals; Examples of fixed price menu offerings of various local restaurants.
- L'ETRANGER. Wood, Joanna // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;9/2/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4339, p32
Features the London, England-based restaurant L'Etranger. Menus offered at the restaurant; Prices of the food served in the establishment.
- Tradition by Pascal. Jennings, Lisa // Nation's Restaurant News;5/22/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 21, p170
The article focuses on fine-dining restaurant Tradition by Pascal in Newport Beach, california. The restaurant opened in 1998. It offers French cuisine. The best selling dish includes sea bass with a thyme crust. The dinner check average is $60-75. The average weekly covers is 500. The...
- April Brings Seasonal Price Changes. // Food Management;Apr2000, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p80
Compares the prices of United States commodities for April 2000 to aid chefs in planning their menus. Increase of chicken breast, salmon, pork belly and ground pork; Volatility of the iceberg lettuce and tomato markets.
- WITHOUT RESERVATIONS. Cowan, Alexander // Echo Magazine;7/8/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 21, p54
A review is offered for Verde and Thai E-San restaurants, located in Phoenix, Arizona.