- Half of U.S. Consumers Purchase Protein-Enriched Foods. // Nutraceuticals World;Jul/Aug2014, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p12
The article focuses on the report released by the global information company NPD Group entitled "Protein Perceptions and Needs" which indicates that cereal and bread are the most likely protein-enriched foods purchased by about half of the U.S. consumers.
- Fried or stir-fried: How do Americans like their chicken? // Nation's Restaurant News;10/17/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 42, p3
Provides statistics on chicken dishes served in several U.S. restaurants as of the year ending August 2005. Preference of American consumers for nuggets and strips.
- Eating more fish may boost good cholesterol. // Women's Nutrition Connection;Jun2014, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p1
The article focuses on the results of a study published in the February 28, 2014 issue of the journal "PLOS ONE," which revealed that the number of large particles of good cholesterol called high-density lipoprotein (HDL) increases in the body through more consumption of fatty fish.
- U.S. Goods Are Preferred, Says Poll. Kaplan, David // Adweek Midwest Edition;6/24/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 26, p35
Reports on a survey on the product preferences of consumers in the U.S. as of June 2002. Purpose of the survey; Result of the survey.
- DISHES TO INSPIRE THE NATION... // Grocer;10/3/2015 Supplement Guide to Frozen Food, p20
The article features Young's Seafood Limited offering innovative recipes to achieve its 2015 mission of encouraging more people to eat fish as protein source. Topics covered include company chefs studying international food trends to create special dishes for the Gastro line of easy-to-prepare...
- APPENDIX 12: VESSEL OPERATIONS IN AQUACULTURE. // FAO Technical Guidelines for Responsible Fisheries;2015, p123
No abstract available.
- New Kids on the Lot. Shepherdson, Nancy // American Demographics;Jan2000, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p44
Provides information on car consumers in the United States. Challenge posed by consumers to automakers; Forecast on the method of marketing in the coming years from 2000; Plans of automakers sell cars over the Internet; Reason for selecting a car; Top five brands preferred by Generation Y consumers.
- Leading Off. Oster, Megan // American Fruit Grower;Nov/Dec2008, Vol. 128 Issue 10, p4
The author relates the story of her three-year-old step-niece who visited a local U-Pick apple orchard in the U.S. She thinks that the behavior of her step-niece of throwing down the ones that she does not like after one bite represents consumer taste testing at its most basic level. She adds...
- Healthy Snacks Strike a Chord. // MMR;3/21/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p28
The article reports on the growing popularity of healthy snacks among U.S. consumers.