New On All New York Times Bestseller Lists
- Plums for Jack Horner Readers. Gardiner, Harold C. // America;10/17/1959, Vol. 102 Issue 3, p74
The article focuses on the books published in the October 1959 issue of the "New York Times" Book Review. The schedule of publications were subject to change. Among the books featured are the "American Catholics: A Protestant-Jewish View," edited by Philip Scharper, "The Armada," by Garrett...
- Book Publishing at the `New York Times.'. Reid, Calvin // Publishers Weekly;10/18/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 42, p20
Reports the expansion of the publishing operations of `The New York Times' newspaper. Plan of the newspaper to launch a retail Web site; Samples of the books published by the newspaper.
- New On USA Today Top 150 Bestseller List. // Book Publishing Report;5/16/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 19, p6
The article presents information on a list of bestseller books that was published in the newspaper "USA Today." The books that have been listed are: "The Taking," "Loving Scoundrel," "Kiss Me While I Sleep," "The Shop on Blossom Street," "Just One Look," "The Innocent," "Sandstorm," "Enemy,"...
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORE CARD THE PUBLISHERS. // Book Publishing Report;Sep2003, Vol. 28 Issue 33, p7
Presents the top players in the 'New York Times' bestseller scorecard for publishers in the United States as of September 2003. HarperCollins; Simon & Schuster; Penguin Group USA; Time Warner; Holtzbrinck.
- PUBLISHING. Das, Anne E. // Education Week;2/15/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 23, p36
This article offers news briefs related to the publishing industry. The newspaper "The New York Times," is partnering with Kingfisher Publications, a Houghton Mifflin Co. imprint, to release a new series of nonfiction books aimed at middle-school age readers. The books will be written by...
- Heavy Turnover on New York Times List in 2008. // Book Publishing Report;Feb2009 Supplement, p1
The article reports on the performance of New York Times Co. (NYT) bestseller lists for 2008 as compared to other publications in the U.S. including "Publishers Weekly," and the "USA Today." According to Simba Information Inc., more books made into the bestseller lists, just like the composite...
- Memo Pad. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/22/2011, Vol. 202 Issue 15, p9
The article offers information related to marketing. It says that the web site of the journal "New York Times" has 224,000 paid subscribers, 57,000 digital subscriptions to electronic (e)-readers and 100,000 readers with free subscriptions sponsored by Lincoln through the end of 2011. It...
- Random House Controls NYT Hardcover Nonfiction. // Book Publishing Report;12/11/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 48, p6
The article presents information on the newspaper "The New York Times" hardcover nonfiction list. Publishers Random House have 38 titles for 117 weeks, Penguin Group USA has 24 titles for 121 weeks and Simon & Schuster have 22 titles for 92 weeks. The book "Marley & Me," by John Grogan stayed at...
- The Times Are Tight. Smalley, Suzanne // Newsweek;8/26/2002, Vol. 140 Issue 9, p9
Reports that advertising revenue declines have forced the 'New York Times' to reduce the number of books reviewed in and the size of its 'New York Times Book Review.' Reaction of publishers; Importance of timely reviews of books, which can aid sales; Renown of the book review.