- MyViews on MySky. Wakefield, Philip // Onfilm;Feb2006, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p15
Comments on the set-top boxes for high definition television broadcasting of Sky TV. Image decoder of the device; Features of the set-top boxes; Weakness of the device.
- Harmonic Brings on HEVC. MCADAMS, DEBORAH D. // TV Technology;5/8/2013, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p27
The article discusses the release of the Ellipse 3000, a multimode encoder for television broadcasting, from Harmonic Inc.
- Fox runs with SmartJog. Lindemann, Carl // TVB Europe;Oct2005, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p34
The article announces that SmartJog will deliver Twentieth Century Fox Television Distribution's broadcast-quality television programming digitally to international broadcasters all over the globe. Full-length episodic programs will be digitized in broadcast-quality format and delivered as...
- United States : FOX International Channels Philippines Deploys Harmonic Solution for Origination of Branded HD/SD Channels. // TendersInfo News;8/6/2014, p1
The article reports on the installation of a turnkey playout solution for origination and streamlining of high-definition and standard definition channels from video delivery infrastructure Harmonic Inc. at multi-media business FOX International Channels Philippines Corp.
- Harmonic IPTV strikes a chord. Dean, Richard // TVB Europe;Sep2008, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p75
The article evaluates several Internet protocol television (IPTV) systems from Harmonic Inc., including DiviCom Ion encoder, MPEG-4 AVC encoder, and Rhozet Carbon Coder video transcoding system.
- BBC chooses Philips. // TVB Europe;Feb98, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p47
Features the MPEG-2/DVB digital transmission system ordered by BBC Project Management Services from Philips, which will be used to feed British Broadcasting Corp. (BBC) public service channels via satellite.
- Imagine There's More DTV. // Multichannel News;7/19/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 28, p26
An interview with Terry Cordova, senior vice president and chief technology officer at MSO is presented. When asked about their position in the digital terminal adapters (DTA) project, he states that they are in the middle of their digital conversion process. He notes that they are planning on...
- Business TV. // TVB Europe;Jul2000, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p57
Focuses on the purchase made by Report on Business Television company of two Leitch server systems. Price of the systems; Reason for the purchase; Advantages of the news server systems.
- Technology and Telenova. Clark, Mike // TVB Europe;Dec2000, Vol. 9 Issue 12, p50
Reports on the investment made by Telenova, a television station based in Milan, Italy, to purchase equipment. Amount of the investment; Background of the company; Status of the company in the television broadcasting industry in Italy; Challenges facing the company.