Atlas Enters the VOD-Advertising Fray
- Applying lessons from online ads to emerging media. Nutley, Michael // New Media Age;9/1/2005, p12
Discusses the author's views on online and interactive media advertising. Examples of emerging interactive platforms for advertising; Changes in mobile advertising; Reason for the failure of advertising agencies and networks to familiarise themselves with online advertising.
- Interactivity in action. // B&T Weekly;10/27/2006, Vol. 56 Issue 2587, p16
The article focuses on the relevance of digital advertising locations (DAL) to the advertising agencies in Australia. The advertising agencies in the country have a positive outlook as to the possibilities offered by the interactive advertising. According to Multi Channel Network's new...
- Can We Play Too? A Small Agency Perspective. Schroeder, Karl // Journal of Interactive Advertising;Spring2009, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p1
The author reflects on the use of interactive and new media at a small advertising agency. Among the problems facing in-house interactive department are difficulty in defining interactive and determining the value of the message of the overall brand. He asserts that interactive does not need to...
- BIGging up British-Digital. // Campaign;5/29/2009, Issue 21, p8
The article focuses on the emergence of digital marketing and advertising and the challenge it brings to British advertising agencies. The challenge faced by the agencies is coming up with ideas that can work across multiple platforms. It is noted that getting consumers to do stuffs and allowing...
- SHOULDERING ATLAS: MICROSOFT PLANTS VOD AD STAKE. Schley, Stewart // Multichannel News;7/23/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 29, p46
The article reports on the video-on-demand (VOD) advertising of Microsoft. According to the author, Microsoft paid $6 billion to purchase aQuantive to help advertisers serve up advertisements for online publishers. aQuantive is an Internet advertising specialist that creates software for online...
- And they lived happily ...? Kuchinskas, Susan // MediaWeek;12/07/98, Vol. 8 Issue 46, p38
Focuses on traditional advertising agencies' strategies in the area of interactive media. DDB Needham's rebranding of its interactive efforts as DDB Digital; Saatchi & Saatchi's creation of Darwin Digital in 1997; Advantages of using traditional advertising strategies in interactive media;...
- The IQ agency guide. Flinn, John; Voight, Joan // Brandweek;11/20/95, Vol. 36 Issue 44, IQ p30
Features various advertising and marketing agencies that have shown success in their interactive media endeavors. Includes New York-based Avalanche Systems; CKS Group of Cupertino, California; New York-based Jupiter Communications.
- Reinhard tells agencies to get with it. Beacham, Frank // Advertising Age;10/11/1993, Vol. 64 Issue 43, p40
Reports on the need for advertising agencies to brush up on fundamentals of selling in the age of interactive advertising. Customer satisfaction; Offering the right merchandise; Presentation of the product; Features and benefits.
- New media must get planning and pricing right first. Girling, Mark // Marketing (00253650);6/28/2001, p14
Focuses on the decline of interactive media advertising in Great Britain. Reasons of the decline; Details on the lack of integration between traditional and interactive multimedia planning; Information on the number of households with internet subscriptions.