- Bethpage Black:. // CableFAX Daily;5/10/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 91, p2
Presents the views of several financial analysts on the first quarter profits of Cablevision Systems Corp., as of May 2006. Craig Moffett of Sanford Bernstein & Co.; Jessica Reif Cohen of Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc.; Aryeh Bourkoff of UBS AG.
- CABLE, SATELLITE DRIVE NEWS GROWTH. // Multichannel News;5/1/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 18, p49
Reports on the potential growth of News Corp. in the U.S. after the fiscal third quarter in 2006 according to the forecast of Aryeh Bourkoff, cable and satellite debt and equity analyst at UBS. Expected increase in revenue, operating income and earnings per share of News Corp.; Achievement rise...
- ANALYST EYES STRONG 1Q FOR CABLEVISION. // Multichannel News;5/8/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 19, p46
The article reports on the outlook of Aryeh Bourkoff, UBS cable debt and equity analyst, for the financial performance of Cablevision Systems Corp. in the first-quarter of 2006. Bourkoff expects revenue to grow 9.9% to $1.3 billion and cash flow to increase 16.3% to $411 million. He also...
- Comcast Sets Bar High. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;4/24/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 17, p56
Reports on the first-quarter earnings posted by Comcast Corp. for the period ending April 27, 2006. Growth of its basic and voice-services subscriber; Forecast of equity analyst Aryeh Bourkoff on the subscriber growth of the cable operator in 2006; Optimism of Comcast CEO Brian Roberts on the...
- TIP SHEET. // Multichannel News;12/15/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 50, p26
Reports on the analysis of UBS Warburg cable debt and equity analyst Aryeh Bourkoff on the stocks of NTL Inc. Stock price of NTL; Estimated free cash flow to be generated by NTL; Efforts of NTL to lower its debt.
- CABLEVISION TARGET: $28. // Multichannel News;11/10/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p30
Deals with the performance of Cablevision Systems Corp. in the cable television industry as of November 10, 2003. Ratings given by Aryeh Bourkoff, an analyst, on the equity of the company; Performance of the company's stocks; Forecast of Bourkoff on the financial performance of the company.
- Investors Cheering Electronics Chip Gains. Womack, Brian // Orange County Business Journal;2/6/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p1
The article reports on the financial performance of electronics chipmaker Broadcom Corp. in Irvine, California. The company's shares of stocks increased about 50 percent in January 2006 and has a market value of nearly 24 billion dollars. Its net income for the fourth quarter was 195 million...
- UBS Promotes Bourkoff. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;4/9/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 15, p32
The article announces that Aryeh Bourkoff has been named vice chairman of UBS Technology, Media & Telecom's Investment Banking unit.
- MARKETS. // Multichannel News;10/3/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 41, p28
Presents information on the stock performance of the multichannel communication industry in the U.S. as of October 2005. List of the top 5 companies that posted increased profits; Comparison of the movement of the multimedia index with the Standard & Poor's 500 Index from August 2 to September...