- Tourism ads to go national. Lane, Amy // Crain's Detroit Business;3/2/2009, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p2
The article reports on the Pure Michigan campaign planned by the government of Michigan to promote tourism in the state. Under the campaign, as reported, the government will buy national cable television for $10 million, to promote it's campaign on major cable networks from March 30, 2009. Vice...
- Cable moves beyond posturing. // Adweek Western Edition;8/23/93, Vol. 43 Issue 34, p10
Reports on the movement of cable upfront. Initial posturing; Five percent CPM increase in deals; Percent of upfront inventory filled.
- 4th QTR slow while clients mull budgets. Burgi, Michael // MediaWeek;10/4/93, Vol. 3 Issue 40, p34
Reports on the performance of the advertising sales in the cable industry in the United States for the fourth quarter of 1993. Mood of the buyers; Reason for the rise in national sales; Percentage growth in the National Basketball Association sales for 1993; Partnership between Comedy Central...
- Cable activity is light. // Adweek Western Edition;2/28/94, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p12
Reports on the slack in the cable television advertising market. Business negotiations by MTV; Prediction for the market in the second quarter of the year.
- Phone home. JC // Broadcasting & Cable;3/14/94, Vol. 124 Issue 11, p54
Reports on the joint marketing venture between MTV, MCI and other television networks tied to MTV's spring break coverage. Youth as the target market; Other sponsors of the event; Advantage to advertisers.
- Bravo Beefs Up for Fall. Frutkin, Alan James // MediaWeek;10/04/99, Vol. 9 Issue 37, p14
Reveals the marketing campaign of cable network Bravo. Information on the series `Louis Theroux's Weird Weekends'; Marketing budget; What the campaign includes; Other series aired at Bravo; Strategy of the network.
- Three Lessons TV Can Learn From Cable Pitches. Steinberg, Brian // Variety;5/13/2014, Vol. 324 Issue 1, p10
An excerpt is presented from an article on cable television advertising sales presentations by cable television industry firms posted in the publication's Website.
- From the Lab. // Response;Jan2003, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p14
Offers tips for maximizing results for the call to action and accompanying blue screen in direct response television marketing. Price point; Combined offer configuration; Product shot; 800 number, Web site and credit cards; Computer graphics; Common mistakes in each category.
- Charter Direct Adds 2 International Accounts. // Response;Feb2003, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p14
Announces the additional direct response television and radio clients of Charter Direct. London, England-based Waterfall Entertainment; Paris, France-based Creative Media.