- 10 WAYS TO FIX TV. // Entertainment Weekly;5/24/2002, Issue 655, p34
Reviews several television programs.
- 'Kiss Me, Kate'. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;2/25/2003, Vol. 377 Issue 25, p79
Reviews the television show 'Kiss Me, Kate,' aired on February 26, 2003 on the channel KCET.
- Atrocities on screen: INTERNET. Miller, Henry // New Statesman;1/7/2002, Vol. 131 Issue 4569, p33
Reviews some television programs on the TVGoHome.com. 'Daily Mail Island' reality television show; 'C**t,' a documentary drama.
- The Kumars at No. 42. Collis, Clark // Entertainment Weekly;
The article reviews the TV talk show "The Kumars."
- TV pick of the week. // Autosport;10/8/2015, Vol. 222 Issue 2, p80
No abstract available.
- The Goode Family. Gliatto, Tom // People;6/8/2009, Vol. 71 Issue 22, p38
The article reviews the animated television program "The Goode Family," created by cartoonist Mike Judge.
- BOUGHT AND SOLD. Vernadakis, George // Multichannel News;4/23/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 17, p20
The article reviews the reality-television program "Bought and Sold."
- TALES OF INNOCENTS ABROAD. Kirschbaum, Erik // Variety;1/21/2008, Vol. 409 Issue 9, p21
The article reviews the German reality television program "Goodbye Deutschland!," produced by Teutonic TV, which chronicles the adventures of persons who choose to leave Germany.
- A Basketful of Laurels. Cogley, John // New Republic;5/29/61, Vol. 144 Issue 22, p20
Reviews the TV production of the Emmy Awards in the U.S.