Shooting and Scoring
- Let's go to the scoreboard. // AutoWeek;09/30/96, Vol. 46 Issue 40, p36
Presents Nielsen ratings of television networks' coverage of various sports. Low ranking of automobile races; Top rating enjoyed by NFL Monday Night Football on ABC.
- STATIC. Quindt, Fritz // Sporting News;7/1/2002, Vol. 226 Issue 26, p3
Reports developments in the rating of sports programs as of July 2002.
- Fox whiffs in Game 3 as Angels score big. Kissell, Rick // Daily Variety;10/24/2002, Vol. 277 Issue 14, p3
Reports on the declining viewing rate of the television broadcast of the World Series baseball tournament on the Fox channel in the U.S. Determination of the average viewing rate through the series; Citation of Nielsen ratings for the game between Anaheim Angels and San Francisco Giants;...
- Networks set up baseball for slide. Miller, Stuart // Variety;7/15/96, Vol. 363 Issue 10, p33
Reports on developments related to television program ratings in the United States as of July 15, 1996. Baseball All-Star Game's ratings performance; Factors affecting baseball's ratings performance.
- Hispanics and the Olympics. // Electronic Media;4/8/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 14, p6
Presents a chart depicting the ratings of Hispanic and the Olympic-coverage television programs.
- Steering by the stars. // Variety;07/14/97, Vol. 367 Issue 10, p29
Presents information on the ratings performance of sports-related television programs in the United States as of July 14, 1997.
- Cable Rating for Baseball Look Flat. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;07/17/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p22
Reports the decline of the cable ratings of Major League Baseball (MLB) in the United States. Decline of MLB ratings reported by Fox Sports Net, FX and ESPN; Factors contributing to the problems in the ratings; Impact of the pennant races on the game.
- NBA Playoffs Drive Ratings Gains for TNT, TBS. Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;5/13/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 19, p52
Reports on the ratings of Turner Network Television after the National Basketball Association playoffs in the U.S. List of top primetime programs; Rate of the household viewership on the fourth match between Sacramento Kings and Utah Jazz.
- 8.3 MILLION. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/12/2015, Vol. 145 Issue 35, p4
This article offers statistics on the total average viewers who watched the telecast by TV channel TBS of the October 7, 2015 National League Wild Card game between the baseball teams Chicago Cubs and the Pittsburgh Pirates.