Hispanic-Network Upfront Likely to Surge
- Upfront Poised to Top $1 Billion. Friedman, Wayne // Television Week;6/28/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 26, p16
Presents information on the effect of the popularity of Hispanic programming on the television advertising market in the U.S. as of June 28, 2004. Expected revenue of Hispanic television companies Univision and Telemundo from their respective networks for 2004; Amount received by several of the...
- INTEGRATION OPPS FUEL HISPANIC NETS' GROWTH. Ruiz-Velasco, Laura Martinez // Advertising Age;5/14/2007, Vol. 78 Issue 20, pS-10
The article discusses the role product integration advertising and cross platform advertising, which features television advertising and Internet, wireless and magazine ads, will have in Spanish language television stations, including Univision and Telemundo, in 2007. A discussion of several...
- Shreveport, La. Wang, Karissa S. // Electronic Media;01/08/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p22
Reports on the state of the television advertising industry in Shreveport, Louisiana as of January 8, 2001. Growth in the local television broadcasting industry; Factors attributing to the growth in such industry sector; Market performance of various industry players.
- TV airtime cost falls to lowest rate since 1997. Lee, Jeremy // Campaign;2/14/2003, Issue 7, p2
Reports on the decline in the cost of commercial television airtime. Reason behind the decline in the cost; Percentage decrease in the revenue of television station ITV1; Television deflation for some audiences since 1997.
- Market Indicators. // MediaWeek;3/22/2010, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p3
The article presents information on television advertising including national television, cable television and local broadcasting.
- Should've been here yesterday. Espensen, Sam // Televisual;Nov2002, p28
Lists the top 30 commercials, featured in the November 2002 issue of the periodical 'Televisual.' Academy; Partizan; RSA; Harry Nash; Gorgeous; Paul Weiland; Passion Pictures; Spectre; Blink; Outsider.
- Chattanooga, Tenn. Wang, Karissa S. // Electronic Media;03/12/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p9
Presents information about the current state of television advertising in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Percentage decline in national television advertising revenues in 2001 as compared to that of 2000; Expectations that the local television advertising industry would bounce back to profitability in...
- JOA's Ad-Rate Hikes Boost Broadcasters. Murphy, Jeremy // MediaWeek;05/28/2001, Vol. 11 Issue 22, p13
Reports on the impact of the inflated prices for newspaper advertising, brought about by a joint-operating agreement (JOA), on television advertising in Denver, Colorado as of May 28, 2001. Amount spent by advertisers into Denver's television market in 2000; Percentage of increase in newspaper...
- Macon, Ga. Wang, Karissa S. // Electronic Media;8/13/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 33, p12
Reports on television advertising in Macon, Georgia. Top advertising categories in Macon; Projected 2001 television advertising revenue; Number of television and cable networks operating in Macon.