OLN Cycles PPV Onto Web
- Arizona Ops Float Tax-Cut Plan. Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;2/28/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p6
Reports on the efforts of Arizona cable operators to oppose a state policy that would trim the amount of total taxes passed through to consumers and limit localities to requiring just two public-access channels. Contention made by the Arizona Cable Telecommunications Association regarding the...
- SupportSoft Helps Cox Help Subs. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;2/23/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p77
Reviews a Web site online help tool for high-speed subscribers from SuperSoft.
- Internet Saves Cable. GRASER, MARC // Variety;3/24/2015, Vol. 337 Issue 8, p25
The article presents statistics on U.S. cable and satellite television as of the fourth quarter of 2014 compared with pay television and Internet services.
- MaxFAX…Random Notes. Maxwell, Paul S. // CableFAX Daily;9/26/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 186, p4
This article presents an update on several issues of interest to the U.S. cable television sector, as of September 26, 2005. There is a need to develop a disaster contingency plan. The selling of voice-over Internet protocol has real implications for cable television companies. The mainstream...
- Tucson-area television service providers. // Inside Tucson Business;8/27/2001, Vol. 11 Issue 23, p12
Reports the ranking of television service providers based on the number of subscribers in Tucson, Arizona. Number of channels handled; Price of basic services on a monthly basis; Parent companies of the service providers.
- NETWORK SUBSCRIBER COUNTS. // Multichannel News;12/2/2002 Supplement, Vol. 23, p28A
Lists cable networks and their number of subscribers under categories of basic services, pay services and regional basic services as of December 2002. Cable system affiliates and subscribers of A&E Network; Alternate distribution subscribers and total subscribers of ABC Family.
- People's choice: Top cable shows. // Broadcasting & Cable;5/1/95, Vol. 125 Issue 18, p29
Lists the top basic cable programs in the United States for the week of April 17-23, 1995. Percentages of total households each network reaches; Ranking of top five pay cable programs ranked by households.
- Numbers. // Multichannel News;6/25/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 26, p32
The article presents information on the number of pay television subscribers who were aware of "TV Everywhere" services provided by their operator in the first quarter of the year 2012.
- Cable Tiptoes to Market. Larson, Megan; Consoli, John // MediaWeek;05/08/2000, Vol. 10 Issue 19, p8
Focuses on deals involving cable television networks in the United States as of May 2000. Comments from industry executives; Status of the cable market.