- Cable. // Business NH Magazine;Jan1998, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p35
Provides information about the cable television companies in New Hampshire. Why the services and rates in cable television vary; List of the basic rates, commercial rates, and bulk account rates offered by the companies.
- The rise of cable television. // Broadcasting & Cable;11/12/2001, Vol. 131 Issue 47, p29
Focuses on the development of cable televisions in the United States. Capabilities of satellite on the relay services of television stations; Launching of the CNN news channel; Complications of satellite signals among pay cable channel.
- 620K. // Broadcasting & Cable;5/18/2015, Vol. 145 Issue 19, p35
A statistic is given on the number of CableCard modules deployed in retail-bought video devices by the top nine U.S. cable operators as of May 18, 2015.
- Passage Promises Big Savings. Weinschenk, Carl // Communications Technology;Mar2003, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p12
Reports the opening of Passage cable television technology to the conditional access systems of second vendors. Savings from the technology; Significance of open standards; Negotiations with Sony, developer of the technology.
- Cable Network Directory. // Response;Apr2004, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p32
Presents a cable network directory in the U.S. ABC Family Channel; Access Television Network; American Movie Classics; Auction TV; The Beauty & Fashion Channel; B Mania Television Network; Cartoon Network; Catalog TV; Chronicle DTV; CLTV; CNN; CNNFN; CNN Headline News; Colours; Comedy Central;...
- Ad negatives to Sky Plus launch. Smith, Stuart // Marketing Week;8/26/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 35, p3
Comments on the launch of new cable television networks and Sky Plus upgrade, Sky Plus160. Strategic management of ITV3 and ABC1; Advantages of Sky Plus160; Features of PVR.
- STUDY: CABLE THEFT DROPS. Triplett, William // Daily Variety;4/12/2005, Vol. 287 Issue 7, p18
Cites key research findings in the U.S. in 2005 indicating a decline in signal theft from cable companies.
- Hallmark Channel global playback center. // Broadcast Engineering;Nov2001, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p46
Focuses on the construction of a worldwide playback and origination center for the Hallmark Channel. Reason for the challenge posed by the construction planning of the Network Operations Center (NOC); Description of the fault-tolerant system design used in the NOC; Information on the signal...
- Disney's back to basic. Newbery, Charles // Daily Variety;5/4/2004, Vol. 283 Issue 21, p13
Reports that Disney Channel Latin America has shifted to basic in Argentina as part of the move away from the premium-only, advertising free-service it launched in the region between 2000-2001.