- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/15/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 32, p19
Presents charts and tables depicting the performance of the most recent initial public offerings as of August 10, 2005, in the U.S.
- BY THE NUMBERS. // Crain's New York Business;7/16/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 29, p3
A chart is presented that lists the stock prices of several New York City companies that went public in 2007.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/6/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 31, p19
Several charts are presented showing the measures and average prices of the most recent 100 initial public offerings (IPOs) available in the U.S., including the share offerings of Lululemon Athletica Inc., ImaRx Therapeutics Inc., and Voltaire Ltd.
- IPOS IN THE US. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/6/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 31, p18
Several charts are presented listing the initial public offerings (IPOs) available in the U.S., including the price and share offerings of Wuxi PharmaTech (WX), ImaRx Therapeutics (IMRX), and Perfect World (PWRD).
- A REVIEW OF THE MOST RECENT 100 INITIAL PUBLIC OFFERINGS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/22/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 36, p33
A chart is presented that lists the most recent 100 initial public offerings offered from October 10, 2007 to August 7, 2008 in the U.S., along with information on average price for the week ended September 15, 2008.
- VISA SETS STOCK-PRICE RANGE AHEAD OF IPO. // CardLine;2/29/2008, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p9
This article reports on the issuance of an initial public offering (IPO) by Visa Inc. in the U.S. in 2008. Visa plans to price its IPO of 406 million shares of Class A common stock at $37 to $42 per share. Visa USA financial-institution customers hold unlisted shares of Class B common stock,...
- The correction kicks in. Dunkley, Clare // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;4/21/2006, Vol. 50 Issue 16, p52
The article deals with the importance of the initial public offerings of shares in Saudi Research& Marketing Group to the state of the stock market in Saudi Arabia in April 2006. The Tadawul All-Share Index lost 17 per cent of its value in the week to 19 April and on 15 April alone recorded an...
- WINNERS AND LOSERS. // Caribbean Business;3/24/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p12
Presents a chart depicting the weekly performance of Puerto Rico stocks. Name of the company with the highest decline in the stocks price; List of the entities who have experienced decreases in their stock prices.
- IPO Pricings. // Telecom Mergers & Acquisitions;Jun2013, p1
A chart is presented depicting the mergers & acquisitions volumes for carriers highlighting the prices for initial public offering (IPO) from 2009 to 2013.