Wall Street Plays the Odds
- TERM SHEETS. // Bank Loan Report;8/26/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 34, p5
Presents details of syndicated loans issued by banks to corporations in the United States as of August 2002. Pepco Holdings Inc.; Beckman Coulter Inc.; Berry Plastics; Loanbase statistics; CHS/Community Health Systems; Jostens Inc.; Keyspan Energy Corp.; SAIC; Hubbell Inc.; Monsanto Co.; Ohio...
- As Leveraged Loan Volume Tumbles in Half, Banks Flex Down Pricing More Than Ever. Shaw, Joy C. // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/17/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 29, p16
Reports the impact of syndicated loan market on bank loan pricing in the United States. Loan prices under the syndication process; Comparison of second quarter proceeds for syndicated loans between 1999 and 2000; Strategies employed by banks to attract customers when supply is abundant.
- '98 Sees Overall Deals Dip, Leveraged Loan Volume Soar. Reinebach, Adam; Miller, Christopher // Bank Loan Report;01/18/99, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p1
Assesses the loans syndications market in 1998. Increase in leveraged loans; Decline in the number of active institutional players; Bank loans' performance compared with investments.
- In Market. // Bank Loan Report;10/18/99, Vol. 14 Issue 41, p7
Lists the syndicated loans secured by American and European companies from several banks and financial institutions as of October 18, 1999. Nextel Communications Inc. from Chase Manhattan; Calpine Construction Finance Co. from Credit Suisse First Boston and Scotia Bank; Metropolitan Life...
- TERM SHEETS. // Bank Loan Report;5/13/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 19, p5
Presents data on bank and syndicated loans in the U.S. as of May 2002.
- IN MARKET. // Bank Loan Report;11/18/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 45, p3
Lists the syndicated loans launched in the U.S. during the week of November 11 to 20, 2002.
- TERM SHEETS. // Bank Loan Report;12/16/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 49, p5
Presents information on bank loans made by several U.S.-based companies for the period ending December 16, 2002. Borrower; Loan amount; Syndication agent; Type of loan; Purpose.
- IN MARKET. // Bank Loan Report;6/9/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 23, p6
Lists United States syndicated bank loans for the period, May 28 to June 4., 2003. Domino's Pizza Inc.; Fairchild Semiconductor Corp.; Integrated Electrical Services; Inveresk Electrical Services.
- IN MARKET. // Bank Loan Report;9/15/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 35, p8
Presents information on syndicated bank loans in the U.S. Borrower; Lead bank; Type of loan; Maximum and minimum spread; Purpose; Status.