- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/23/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 8, p20
Presents charts and graphs of brokerage and bank stocks, as of February 18, 2004. Ticker symbol; Closing prices; Comparison with previous periods' levels; Bank stocks ranked by performance; Graphs of stock price indexes.
- WEEKLY COMMENT ON PUERTO RICO STOCKS. // Caribbean Business;4/21/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 15, p12
The article comments on the market performance of the Puerto Rico stocks. The week ending April 15, 2005 was not a good week for Puerto Rico bank stocks. The Puerto Rico Stock Index plummeted to 13,155.18 from 13,949.490--a drop of 749.31 points, or 5.1% of its value. In the prior week, the...
- Top 25 Stocks of Local Interest. // Inside Tucson Business;12/1/2003, Vol. 13 Issue 21, p8
Presents charts and graph depicting stock prices and financial conditions from various business sectors in the U.S.
- Market indexes: Russell 1000 + Russell 2000 = Russell 3000[*]. // Pensions & Investments;04/19/99, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p32
Presents charts and graphs market indexes. United States equity for period ended March 31, 1999; International equities and other markets for period ended March 31; Russell 3000 value versus Russell 3000 growth; Russell US equity indexes performance for March.
- Indiana Stock Index. // Indianapolis Business Journal;05/29/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p55
Monitors the performance of the Indiana Stock Index from December 1999 to May 2000. Compendium of stock prices of 22 Indiana public companies representing a cross section of stocks.
- Stock report. // Crain's Chicago Business;06/21/99, Vol. 22 Issue 25, p47
Presents prices of stocks of companies and subsidiaries based in and around Chicago, Illinois, at the close of trading on June 18, 1999. Performance of stock indexes.
- Financial Services Stocks Climb as the Tech Sector Tumbles to Steep Loss. // American Banker;4/4/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 64, p22
Reports on stock market activity as of April 4, 2000. Increase in financial services stocks and decrease in technology sector stocks; Several companies which fell in stock price including Zions Bancorp and HSBC Holdings.
- Stocks. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;05/09/2000, Vol. 362 Issue 49, p81
Presents stock prices of motion picture, television and information technology companies in the United States as of May 8, 2000. Stock price indexes; Comparison with previous prices.
- Market watch. // Orange County Business Journal;11/30/98, Vol. 21 Issue 48, p14
Presents charts and graphs tabulating share price data of companies based in Orange County, California. Closing prices as of November 25, 1998; List of companies with over $1 billion in market capitalization; Performance of broader-based stock price indexes in the United States.