- The IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/26/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 36, p17
Presents a chart depicting the most recent one hundred initial public offerings in the U.S.
- IPOS IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/26/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 36, p16
Presents several charts depicting recent public offerings in the U.S. Calendar of public offerings; New listings; Stock price indexes by company.
- The IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/20/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 7, p15
The article present a list of the most recent 100 initial public offerings closed on February 15, 2006 in the U.S. It includes the Morgans Hotel Group, Magellan Midstream Holdings, Resource Capital, Smart Modular Technologies, and Western Refining.
- INITIAL PUBLIC OFFERINGS. // San Diego Business Journal;8/9/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 32, p15
Presents a chart depicting the ranking of initial public offerings based on the dollar amount of the 2003 offerings in San Diego, California.
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/23/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 20, p15
Presents charts depicting initial public offerings in the U.S. as of May 2005.
- IPOs in Hong Kong. Que, Alexander; Fairley, James // Business Law Today;Jun2013, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p1
The article discusses legal and regulatory framework associated with initial public offering (IPO) in Hong Kong, China. It specifically reports on the listing methods and main participants in the IPO process. The Companies Ordinance of Hong Kong establishes the prospectus requirements for the...
- HK companies look West for IPOs. Begum, Husnara // Lawyer;4/5/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 13, p4
Reports on trends in the initial public offering (IPO) market in Hong Kong, China as of April 5, 2004. Efforts of Chinese companies to access the U.S. capital markets by doing dual listings in Hong Kong and Nasdaq; Factors that may deter Chinese companies from listing in the U.S.; Implications...
- BY THE NUMBERS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/19/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 43, p5
The article presents statistics on initial public offerings (IPOs) for the third quarter of 2009 including the number of IPOs completed in the third quarter of 2009, IPOs with proceeds of over 500 million dollars each, and the number of IPOs with raised proceeds of more than one billion dollars.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/19/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 35, p16
Presents charts and graphs depicting the top 100 initial public offerings in the U.S. for the week ended September 14, 2005. Offer price of Enterprise GP Holdings; Percentage change in the deal of Bronco Drilling Co. Inc.; Price of the offering of Medical Properties Trust Inc.