Retailers Jump Into PIPEs
- NEWS. // Private Placement Letter;10/3/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 37, p8
Presents several graphs depicting the private market volume by country and year in August.
- Traditional Private Placement Volume ($ Millions). // Private Placement Letter;10/3/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 37, p6
Presents a graph depicting the traditional private placement volume from the fourth quarter of 2004 to the first quarter of 2005.
- August Roundup: Slouching Numbers, Hidden European Dragon. Y. B. // Private Placement Letter;10/3/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 37, p8
Provides information on the condition of private placement industry in August 2005. Decrease rate in deal volume; Citations of the sectors that participated in the private market; Rate of cross border investments.
- Tembo Gold will complete a non-brokered private placement of up to 2,500,000 units. // African Business News;3/14/2013, p25
The article reports on the announcement of the gold exploration company Tembo Gold Corp. on its plan to complete a non-brokered private placement of up to 2,5000 units in Canada. It states that each unit of the private placement will contain one common share and one half one common share...
- PIPEs Are Flowing. Arroyo, Arnaldo // Equities;Winter2006, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p29
The article reports on the emergence of private investment in public equity (PIPE) as the primary way for a small company to raise money. A PIPE transaction involves a direct purchase of securities by investors from a publicly traded company in a private placement, typically at a discount to the...
- Basin Electric Jolts Private Market. G. C. // Private Placement Letter;12/1/2008, Vol. 26 Issue 46, p1
The article reports that electric cooperative Basin Electric Power Cooperative has received $150 million worth of private funds via JP Morgan Securities Inc. It states that the transaction is the first private placement to price since September 2008. In connection, a source close to the deal...
- Pipe dream. Lloyd, Stephen; Gordon, Gavin // Lawyer;4/20/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 16, p20
The article discusses the business future of private investments in public equity (Pipes) in Great Britain. It states that Pipes has been featured in the U.S. market and it is being considered by the British investment industry to create a successful flow of deals among public companies. It also...
- PPL DEAL LOG. // Private Placement Letter;10/3/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 37, p4
Presents a chart depicting recently circled private placements deals.
- Financings Roundup. // BioWorld Today;4/15/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 72, p6
The article reports on the success of Manhattan Pharmaceuticals Inc. to close its private placement by selling 121 units, which include the conversion of about 400,000 dollars of existing debt into 17 units, for an aggregate of 3 million dollars of its common stock and warrants to accredited...