Prices Halved On Muni Letters of Credit
- Mergers, LBOs Drive Loans in First Quarter. Iyer, Savita; Kantin, Kerry // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/11/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 14, p11
Reports on the performance of the loan market for the first quarter of 2005 in the U.S. and Europe. Impact of merger transactions and leveraged buy-outs on the market; Overall volume for the U.S. syndicated loan market; Amount of loan paper underwritten in Europe.
- U.S. Capital Markets. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/19/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p36
Presents data on the U.S. capital markets for 2003. High grade issuer fees; High yield issuer fees; Convertible issuer fees; Non-initial public offering issuer fees.
- CAPITAL MARKETS AND THE COST OF CAPITAL. Constantin, Sanda; Lupşa-Tătaru, Dana Adriana // Annals of the University of Craiova, Economic Sciences Series;2010, Vol. 3, p1
The paper introduces the engrossing subject of the cost of capital obtained through the capital funds markets and helps to set off in bold relief the conditioning relationship of long-run operating decisions to short-run internal and external decision making
- MONEY TALKS. BAKER, LINDA // Oregon Business Magazine;Oct2013, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p16
The article offers information on 39-year-old Rukaiyah Adams, an investment manager. Adams started working for Portland, Oregon-based financial services group Standard in 2012 as capital markets manager. She was appointed to the Oregon Investment Council in 2013, where she invested 100 billion...
- IPO frenzy dwarfs blue chips' profits. Dunkley, Clare // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/29/2004, Vol. 48 Issue 44, p38
Analyzes the capital market of Saudi Arabia. Performance of the Saudi stock market; Factors driving the market; Other capital markets in the Middle East.
- Promoting global financial development: vive la diffï¿½rence! Trimbath, Susanne // Progress in Development Studies;Jan2004, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p64
Deals with the promotion of financial services as global products. Approaches to developing financial markets; Difference between the spirit of a financial market development tool and the direct application of a set of regulations; Factors affecting the implementation of capital market...
- An Energy Boost For RBC Capital. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/16/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 33, p11
Reports on the plan of RBC Capital Markets to enter into the U.S. capital market. Effect of the company's entry into to the U.S. capital market to its operations; Status of the company in the debt market; Developments under the company's financing.
- Asset Levels Reach New Record For Fourth Week. Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/2/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32747, p7
The article reports positive performance of municipal money market funds as it hits a record level of assets under management in the week ending October 29, 2007 in the U.S. The increase in assets has been caused by a slow September performance and puts total assets in tax-free money market...
- Tax-Free Average Weekly Yields Shoot Up 28 Basis Points. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;6/23/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32409, p7
The article reports that tax-free money market funds' average weekly yield increased up 28 basis points during the week ended June 19, 2006 to 3.13 percent on an annualized basis in the U.S. Assets in tax-free funds rose $1.89 billion during the week to $348.67 billion, driven mostly by retail...