Motivation was not just about money. It was about creating an environment in which people
- Rough trade? Wild, Damian // Public Finance;10/11/96, p19
Uncovers the discovery of irregularities involving fund manager Peter Young that caused Morgan Grenfell to suspend dealing on some unit trusts. Costs of the trusts; Immediate reaction of clients upon learning the scandal; Number of fund managers and number of councils that use the funds;...
- Firm will set film coin for development. // Daily Variety;5/7/2012, Vol. 315 Issue 25, p5
The article reports that British investment manager Nicola Horlick is providing development funds for films.
- Mary Riddell. Riddell, Mary // New Statesman;01/24/97, Vol. 126 Issue 4318, p7
Discusses the cases of Chris Evans of `The Chris Evans Show' and Nicola Horlick of Morgan Grenfell Asset Management, who both resigned from their high-paying jobs. Evans' resignation from the show over a refused demand for shorter hours; Horlick's resignation after suspension; Evans' seeming...
- Horlick steps down to take adviser role. Duncan, Chris // Money Marketing;7/31/2003, p5
Reports on the decision of SG Asset Management (SGAM) Ltd. chief executive Nicola Horlick to step down from her role to become a special adviser to Philippe Collas, president of SGAM group. Responsibilities of Horlick; Replacement of Horlick.
- Horlick gives up her fund role to run SG business. Duncan, Chris // Money Marketing;11/7/2002, p1
Reports that Nicola Horlick, fund manager and chief executive of the SG Asset Management Ltd. has relinquished her role as joint chief investment officer to concentrate on running the business.
- RESTAURANTS. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/6/2012, Vol. 202 Issue 4722, p9
The article offers news briefs related to restaurants in Great Britain. French brasserie group Cote will open a flagship restaurant in London's West End in England this summer. French restaurant and patisserie operator Aubaine is to open a new restaurant in Wimbledon Village, London. Investment...
- TELL YOUR GIRLS THEY CAN DO ANYTHING. DOKE, DEEDEE // Recruiter;Jul2014, p6
The article focuses on Nicola Horlick, chief executive of crowdfunding platform Money & Co., who told the audience at a breakfast seminar hosted by multi-sector recruiter LMA Recruitment in London, England in 2014 the importance of telling their girls that they can do anything.
- Horlick: Major success in 5 years. Chernoff, Joel // Pensions & Investments;4/20/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p47
Focuses on Nicola Horlick, the manager of projects for Societe Generale Asset Management UK. Financial information on the company; Comments made by Horlick; Goals of the company.
- Model inspiration for determination. Thomson, Kirsty // Third Sector;5/14/2008, p28
The article discusses the achievements of several people that can serve as model inspiration for determination. They include Nicola Horlick, managing director of SG Asset Management, Jockey Bob Champion, who founded the Bob Champion Cancer Trust in Surrey, England and Goose, one of the members...