If we said that 93.4% of people will trust what this man says, would you believe us?
- Iraq, then and now. // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;9/18/95, Vol. 22 Issue 40, p22
Compares Iraq and Kuwait in 1995, five years after the invasion of Kuwait by Iraq. Statistics from the United Nations International Institute for Strategic Studies; Changes in population; Increases in the number of Iraq's troops, tanks and fighter planes; Inflation rates; The two countries'...
- Statistics corner. Duncan, Joseph W. // Business Economics;Apr93, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p59
Outlines some of the background and philosophy of a 1976 effort to prepare a document for revitalizing the federal statistical system after the 1976 elections. History of federal statistics prior to 1976; Requirements for setting priorities in statistical programs; Statistics under the Carter...
- Chapter I: Country Overview. // Ukraine Country Review;2000, p4
Provides key data concerning the country called Ukraine as of July 1, 2000, including boundaries, coastline, population, largest cities, climate, average daily temperature, religions, languages, currency, exchange rate and national holidays.
- New classifications mean city's metro area shifted. Barkey, Patrick // Indianapolis Business Journal;7/14/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 18, p40
Reports that Brown County and Putnam County have joined the Indianapolis Metropolitan Statistical Area. Commuting patterns and income flows; Experiences of other Indiana counties.
- Long Island facts in brief. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);03/30/98, Vol. 45 Issue 13, p20
Provides statistics regarding Long Island, New York as of March 30, 1998. Population; Gasoline service station sales; Employment; Residential real estate; Office rental rates; Vacancy rates.
- BASIC STATISTICS OF POLAND. // OECD Economic Surveys: Poland;Jun2008, Vol. 2008 Issue 10, p7
The article presents statistics relating to Poland including its land, population, and economy.
- BASIC STATISTICS OF THE UNITED KINGDOM (2006). // OECD Economic Surveys: United Kingdom;Sep2007, Vol. 2007 Issue 17, p7
The article presents statistics related to Great Britain including its population, gross domestic product and total labor force.
- Fretting about statistics. // Physics Today;Jul92, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p9
Examines issues facing physicists over the reliability of statistical analysis in research. Assumption of random processes; Random errors of systematic errors; Power of statistics to deceive; Statistical analysis crucial to some dazzling discoveries; Dilemmas facing physicists; Poem by J.V....
- Zimbabwe: Country Forecast: Highlights. // Political Risk Yearbook: Zimbabwe Country Report;2003, p3
Presents highlights of the country forecast for Zimbabwe for the year 2003.
- Measurements for the future: The vital role of federal statistics. Knapp, John L. // Review of Business;Spring96, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p3
Focuses on the importance of federal statistics. Measurement of poverty; Industry and occupation classification systems; Electronic dissemination; Metropolitan statistical areas; Changes concerning government responsibilities.