Ready for business
- The best business school. Grindlay, Andrew // Business Quarterly;Spring92, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p32
Advises employers on how to determine which is the best business school in the United States. Visiting the school; Talking with alumni; Reactions to published literature ranking business schools.
- Business schools in the Tucson area. Sisco, Jeanette // Inside Tucson Business;10/02/2000, Vol. 10 Issue 28, p18
Lists the top business schools in the Tucson, Arizona area, ranked by total 2000 spring enrollment. DRA Software Training; New Horizons Computer Learning Center; Executrain of Tucson.
- A research professional's work can't be `codified.' Rugman, Alan M. // Ivey Business Journal;Winter97, Vol. 62 Issue 2, p32
Opinion. Presents information on the challenges faced by business schools. Reference to an analysis on business school professors' teaching strategies; Details on these challenges faced by business schools; Insight into the business professors' job.
- Masters of management. Goethals, H. // Americas;Nov1990, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p4
Celebrates the twenty-fifth anniversary of the Central American Institute of Business Administration, the premiere business and management school in Latin America. History; Emphasis on regional cooperation.
- Big business school. // World Monitor;Mar93, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p8
Discusses how the `Wall Street Journal' identified the recent merger of the Oslo Business School and the Norwegian School of Management in Norway as the largest business school in Europe.
- Report: Business faculty shortage looming. // Westchester County Business Journal;11/17/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 46, p27
Reports on the shortage of qualified doctoral faculty in business schools in the U.S. Devastation of the foundations of competent and ethical leadership in business; Deterioration of business practice and innovation; Examination of the historical data.
- Ill. biz schools among top 25. // Crain's Small Business -- Chicago Edition;Sep96, Vol. 4 Issue 7, p13
Presents information on the 25 best business schools for entrepreneurs on the United States, with reference to the Illinois business schools. Names of the schools.
- Motorola helps build real-world MBAs. Gunsch, Dawn // Personnel Journal;Nov92, Vol. 71 Issue 11, p19
Looks at `Motorola On-site: A Study of Ideas,' a class developed in response to the MBA-bashing that criticizes business schools. How the class has been successful in bringing students out of the classrooms and into the real world of business at the Motorola Museum of Electronics in Schaumburg,...
- Business institutes at area schools. // Crain's New York Business;11/04/96, Vol. 12 Issue 45, p37
Presents a listing of small business institutes in New York. Information on contact numbers; Location of each organization.
- Applications at city biz schools hit record, outpacing nation. Goldstein, Matthew // Crain's New York Business;04/20/98, Vol. 14 Issue 16, p14
Reports on the increase in applications for business schools in New York City. Percentage increase in applications for schools in Manhattan; Reason for the interest shown; Number of persons applying for New York University School of Business; Why business schools are popular with foreign students.