- Pearl Izumi USA. Zager, Masha // Apparel Magazine;Dec2009, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p25
The article focuses on Pearl Izumi USA, a bicycle-racing apparel company in the U.S. Background information on the company is presented. The company's innovations in fabrics, pads, patterns and cycling shoes are described. Tiffany Howell, a manager at Pearl Izumi, explains the upgrades made by...
- NAUTILUS TO ACQUIRE PEARL IZUMI USA. Ryan, Thomas // SGB;Jul2005, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p16
Focuses on the acquisition agreement between Nautilus Inc. and fitness apparel and footwear brand Pearl Izumi USA. Value of the agreement; Financial performance of Pearl Izumi; Remarks from Gregg Hammann of Nautilus about the acquisition deal.
- DISPATCHES: VANCOUVER. // Oregon Business Magazine;Aug2005, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p15
Announces that fitness equipment brand Nautilus in Vancouver, Oregon has acquired Colorado-based cycling apparel and accessories maker Pearl Izumi.
- Pearl Izumi Fly Tank. // National Geographic Adventure;Mar2006, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p44
The article presents information on Fly Tanks introduced by the company Pearl Izumi. The MicroSensor polyester of Pearl Izumi's wafer-thin, form-fitting Fly tank wicks away sweat and dries fast, making it versatile enough to be either a base layer on a cool day or an outer layer on a warm one.
- Tschantz Dives into Tyr Pool. Dolbow, Sandra // Brandweek;1/28/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p22
Reports on the appointment of Donna Tschantz as director of marketing in Tyr Sport, a sportswear company. Information on her prior employment in Speedo/Authentic Fitness; Description of Tschantz' responsibilities in Tyr Sport; Some comments on company growth.
- Pearl Izumi Race RD Shoes. // Bicycling Australia;Mar/Apr2010, Issue 162, p46
The article evaluates the Race RD Shoes from Pearl Izumi USA Inc.
- Pearl Izumi Elite Thermal Toe Covers. // Bicycling Australia;Jul/Aug2011, Issue 170, p37
The article offers brief information on Thermal Toe Covers from Pearl Izumi USA Inc.
- Get Into the Spirit. Howe, D. K. // American Fitness;Jul/Aug2008, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p8
The article evaluates two products from TYR, including the Beijing Boundâ„¢ Panda Silicone Swim Cap and the Nest Proâ„¢ goggle.
- Stocking Feet. Bouchard, Nancy // SGB;Nov2005, Vol. 38 Issue 11, p40
This article offers information on the latest socks as of November 2005. Featuring Biomorphic Fit Technology, the Asics Kinsei sock is durable and has excellent moisture transfer properties. The new Fly Shorty sock from Pearl Izumi has left and right foot-specific designs to ensure a precise fit.