- On Your Feet. L. A. // American Salon;Aug2009, Vol. 132 Issue 8, p20
The article evaluates the footwear Shape Ups from Skechers USA Inc.
- SKECHERS SOFTEST WALKING SHOE YET. // New Zealand Apparel;Mar2015, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p12
The article features the Skechers Gowalk 2 Supersock slip-on footwear for autumn months.
- On Deadline. Niemi, Wayne; Anniss, Elisa // FN: Footwear News;1/19/2009, Vol. 65 Issue 3, p2
The article offers updates related to the developments in footwear industry worldwide. Skechers USA Inc. has entered a worldwide licensing agreement with TapouT, a mixed martial arts apparel brand, for the production of a footwear line under the label. Shoe Studio Group Ltd., one of the largest...
- THE ULTIMATE PERFORMERS. SCHNEIDER-LEVY, BARBARA // FN: Footwear News;12/1/2014, Vol. 70 Issue 41, p36
The article discusses the record sales and performance of the footwear company Skechers USA Inc. which received the FN Achievement Awards in 2014 as Company of the Year. Topics mentioned include the help in the sales of drummer Ringo Starr as the brand ambassador, the comment of chairman and...
- Skechers making strides into toons. Keslassy, Elsa // Daily Variety;4/20/2010, Vol. 307 Issue 12, p6
The article reports on the move of footwear company, Skechers USA Inc. to strengthen its presence in the market through creating two direct-to-DVD toon features entitled "Hydee and the Hy-top" and "Twinkle Toes."
- Taking Stock. Ranelli, Angela; Schneider-Levy, Barbara // FN: Footwear News;12/8/2008, Vol. 64 Issue 47, p19
The article offers news briefs related to footwear industry in the U.S. The Internet marketing sales has risen to 15 percent to $846 million, the second heaviest online spending day on record. Crocs Inc. and Skechers USA Inc. announced their agreement to settle their all outstanding litigation...
- Skechers Soars In Second Quarter. Newman, Eric // FN: Footwear News;8/1/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 31, p12
Reports on the second quarter profits posted by Skechers in 2005. Earnings per share of the firm; Views of chief financial officer David Weinberg on the profits; Background on the footwear and marketing of the firm according to CEO Robert Greenberg.
- Fashion Footwear Moves Help Skechers Toe Bottom Line. MARILYN ALVA // Investors Business Daily;7/2/2014, pA05
When it comes to the shoe business, Skechers USA seems bent on running a marathon.
- Athletic Upswing Key for Shoe Stocks. SUTHERLIN, MARGARET // FN: Footwear News;1/12/2015, Vol. 71 Issue 2, p8
The article discusses the 2015 market projections for the footwear industry in line with the anemic economic recovery and lower gas prices in the U.S. It explores the strategies of shoe brands to gain momentum in the industry by focusing on the consistent footwear category, assortments, or...