- Sunny D reduces sugar content. // Marketing (00253650);7/25/2007, p4
The article reports on the re-launching of Sunny D's Florida Original brand with 12 percent less sugar to qualify for an amber traffic light on the guideline daily amounts (GDA) scale in Great Britain. The drink is stated to be marketed from July 30, 2007, along with a press campaign based on...
- A JOINT EFFORT. Cosgrove, Joanna // Beverage Industry;Oct2001, Vol. 92 Issue 10, p42
Focuses on the joint holiday promotions of 7 UP and Cheez-It. Inclusion of a double-page insert with coupon offer in the promotion; Apportionment of a part of the sales proceeds to the United States Marine Corps Reserve's Toys for Tots Foundation.
- Export trade promotion. // Food & Drink Technology;May2006, Vol. 5 Issue 7, p11
The article reports that the European Commission will grant new subsidies to food and drink producer organizations in the European Union (EU) that are paying for non-EU sales promotions in 2006.
- Energy drinks diversify. Kirsche, Michelle L. // Drug Store News;11/8/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 15, p25
Discusses the diversification in the U.S. energy drinks sector in November 2004. Trend towards sugar-free drinks; Marketing strategies to push new products into the market.
- POTENT BEVERAGE PROMOTION. Rogers, Monica Kass // Cheers;May2010, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p34
The article shows successful food and beverage promotions that provide fun and value for restaurant guests and profit to their host. It features establishments that offered dinners pairing wine, whiskey, or beer with specially prepared meat courses and their innovative ways of promoting them...
- Buying Based on Nutrition. // Nutraceuticals World;Sep2012, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p20
The article reports on the significance of combining front-in-store promotion with nutrition labels on the front of food packaging to drive shoppers to make healthier choices. It explains that front-of-package labels provide a recognizable symbol indicating a product meets certain criteria. It...
- Closing the gap. Brainbridge, Jane // Marketing (00253650);10/28/2009, p30
The article reports on the increase of sales of sports and energy drinks in Great Britain. It says that sales of sports and energy drinks are expected to increase of 1 billion pounds by the end of 2009. Young men's demand for sports and energy drinks caused the market's growth in which sales of...
- Unilever launches Pro-Activ drinks. Parry, Caroline // Marketing Week;6/23/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 25, p7
Reports on the launch of blood pressure-lowering yogurt drinks by Unilever Foods UK in Great Britain. Promotion of Flora Pro-Activ into a major functional food brand; Reinforcement of the brand's position in the one-shot health drinks market; Introduction of advertising campaigns to promote new...
- Fancy that. Lempert, Phil // Progressive Grocer;3/1/2005, Vol. 84 Issue 4, p14
Provides information on the 30th Winter Fancy Food Show in the U.S. in 205. Sales increase in spices, seasoning and extract category from December 2000 to December 2004; Examples of carbonated fruit drinks presented in the Food Show; Total sales of tea in 2004.