- The ideal running shoe. // Mayo Clinic Fitness for Everybody;2005, p294
Focuses on important features of a running shoe. Shock absorption; Motion control; Stability.
- The Coolest GEAR. // People Style Watch;Apr2007, p80
The article reports on sports clothing, bags, sneakers, gym makeup, a waterproof iPod accessory, stopwatches and socks. Gym bags and carryalls are photographed in a variety of styles and colors. Sneaker choices include high-tech, sturdy, outdoor, cool comfort, cushioned and those with anti-odor...
- NIKE+ SPORTBAND, $59; NIKE+ SNEAKERS, $80-$145. J. T. // Marie Claire (US Edition);Jul2008, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p165
The article valuates the two sporting goods including Nike+Sportband and Nike+Sneakers from Nike.
- Vans. // Ride BMX;Aug2005, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p58
This article presents information on a new shoe launched by Vans, a sporting goods manufacturing company. It is informed that the shoe is being marketed as "Dunbar Shoes" and is priced at $55. It is also informed that the shoe comes in various colors.
- Average Price of Athletic Footwear Rises in 2006. // NSGA Athletic Footwear News;1/29/2007, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p2
The article reports that the average price point for athletic footwear rose to 3.4% in 2006. According to the report of Sporting Goods Market in 2007 published by National Sporting Goods Association, males aged 18-24 years old paid the most for athletic footwear with the average price of $61.82...
- WHICH SHOE FOR YOU? Marino, Nick // Men's Health;May2012, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p120
The article evaluates several running shoes including the Racer 9, the Newton Neutral Trainer, and the Saucony Powergrid Triumph 9.
- Tag Teams. Carofano, Jennifer // FN: Footwear News;7/3/2006, Vol. 62 Issue 27, p11
The article considers the partnership between athletic vendors and fashion designers. While new deals are still being signed existing partnerships continue to drive sales, due to a focus on stylish product that goes beyond the hype. These collaborations also meet increasing consumer demand for...
- Adidas to launch laceless basketball shoe. // WSA: Performance & Sports Materials;Nov/Dec2004, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p48
Adidas Corp. has introduced a new performance laceless basketball shoe, the T-Mac 4, a name associated with NBA player Tracy McGrady. The new shoe features a new closure system, HUG system technology, which locks the foot securely in place, giving a superior fit and level of comfort.
- THE FIGHT STUFF. Nishi, Dennis // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;Jun2009, Vol. 70 Issue 6, p66
The article evaluates several boxing related protective products including the Everlast Leather Grappling Training Gloves from the company Everlast, the Alphadog Rash Guard from Alpha Dog Inc., and the Asics Dan Gable Ultimate Wrestling Shoes from Asics America Corp.