Leading THE PACK
- Multiple CHOICE. Griffin, Cara // SGB;May2005, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p20
Deals with the growing participation in triathlon in the U.S. Expansion of the Hawaii Ironman Triathlon events; Factors motivating people to participate in triathlon events; Efforts of sporting goods manufacturers and retailers to increase Triathlon participation.
- Sports firms chase high schools. Feitelberg, Rosemary // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/3/1996, Vol. 172 Issue 65, p9
Reports on the attempt by sporting goods manufacturers to capture high school athletes as a brand building strategy. Nike's use of high school athletes in its advertisements; Adidas' sponsorship of high school sports; Reebok's supply of apparel and footwear for college football teams; Nike's...
- Need Want. Thorpe, Jasen // Bicycling;Aug2003, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p72
Introduces several equipment for triathlon.
- GET OUT OF THE ZONE. Yeager, Selene // Bicycling;May2010, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p48
The article presents six tips which would help an athlete competing in triathlon including, organizing the things for the event, clipping the shoes with the bike and greasing the shoes with baby powder.
- TESTERS. // Triathlon Life;Fall2008, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p107
Several photographs are presented depicting the triathlon athletes in the U.S.
- Training day. // Windy City Times;3/17/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 24, p22
A photograph of triathlon athletes and cyclists are presented.
- USA Triathlon Century Club Launched to Recognize Multisport Veterans. // Triathlon Life;Spring2012, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p76
The article reports that USA Triathlon, the national governing body for multisport disciplines including triathlon, duathlon and aquathlon in the U.S., has launched a program namely the USA Triathlon Century Club in which those multisport athletes will be honored who have finished more than 100...
- SITTIN' ON THE DOCK OF THE BAY. // Triathlon Life;Winter2012, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p14
A photograph of athletes making final preparations for the USA Triathlon Club & Long Course National Championships in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, on October 8, 2011 is presented.
- OUR SPORT HAS ISSUES (And So Does Every Sport). Ramson, Jayme // Triathlon Life;Winter2012, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p18
The article introduces the content of the January 2012 issue of the magazine "Triathlon Life."