WHAT A TRAMP!
- No wilderness years for Macpac. Worrall, Richard // NZ Business;Nov2000, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p18
Focuses on the success of Macpac, maker of Macpac Wilderness Equipment brands in New Zealand. Increase of the demand for the products; Background of the enterprise; Improvements on the standard design of backpacks; Target on the top end of the outdoor recreation market. INSET: Making hay the...
- .com. Mattson, Jen // Backpacker;Feb2001, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p20
Presents outdoors news as of December 2000.
- Ask Buck. Tilton, Buck // Backpacker;Dec2003, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p89
Presents answers to questions related to outdoor life and recreation.
- Reader Tips. // Backpacker;Dec2003, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p93
Presents tips from readers of "Backpacker" magazine regarding issues relevant to outdoor life and recreation.
- Outdoor Recreation in America. // Parks & Recreation;Apr2002, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p111
Talks about the increasing demand for outdoor recreation in the U.S. as of April 2002. Activities which ranked higher in frequency; Influence of age on the magnitude of demand for outdoor recreation; Related factors to the differences between income groups.
- SNAP SHOTS. Bowen, Scott // Outdoor Life;Feb2001, Vol. 207 Issue 1, p16
Presents various information related to outdoor life.
- Crazy 'Bout The Outdoors. Newquist, Susan // Backpacker;May2001, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p17
Defines three clinical names for outdoor conditions.
- 33 TOP TIPS FROM TRAIL PROS. Chin, Jimmy // Backpacker;Mar2008, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p15
The article presents various tips on how to achieve a memorable outdoor expedition from the notable people of outdoor sports industry including Andrew Skurka, Aron Ralston and Buck Tilton.
- Been There, Done That. Schwen, Jodi // Lake Country Journal;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p4
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses articles on rodeo bull-riding, photographing flowers, and fishing by kayak or canoe.