Brine To Launch Soccer Footwear
- THE PENALTY. // BRW;1/21/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p27
The article focuses on the issues regarding the earnings, endorsements and image rights of soccer players in Australia.
- His Future Is Now. Connolly, Marc // Soccer Digest;Mar2003, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p22
Focuses on U.S. soccer player Brian Dunseth. Dunseth's performance in the qualifying stages of the 2000 Sydney Olympic Games; His disappointment at not being able to play during the final stages of the Games; Selection of Dunseth for the U.S. national team training camp.
- Efforts Focus on Olympics, Worm Cup, NBA. Cassidy, Hilary // Brandweek;1/7/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p9
Focuses on the marketing efforts for the athletic footwear and sports retail industries in the United States as of January 7, 2002. Increase in athletic footwear sales through August 2001; Plan of Adidas to increase its marketing spending; Features of the marketing program of New Balance.
- THE PLAYER. // Four Four Two;Sep2011, Issue 207, p51
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of making the wrong decisions and observing the same in other football players who receive high profile commercial endorsements.
- Let's go effing dental! // Four Four Two;Mar2011, Issue 201, p25
The article reports that footballer Ronaldo "Ronaldinho" de Assis Moreira joined the Brazilian Flamengo team in February 2011 for 1.8 million dollars a month, which the team has begun to finance by selling Ronaldinho merchandise, and having Moreira make commercial endorsements.
- Super show sans superstars? Hollreiser, Eric // Brandweek;1/30/95, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p28
Reports that athletic shoe advertising campaigns are utilizing local athletes to endorse their products. 1995 Super Show highlights; Nike's `The Iceman Cooketh' campaign; Public opinion regarding the iconification of athletes; 1994 sales of top athletic shoe manufacturers.
- Hail, Team Brittania. Ebenkamp, Becky // Brandweek;09/14/98, Vol. 39 Issue 34, p5
Reports that VF Corp. has signed three British athletes to endorse its Brittania line of sports gear. Scheduled debut of the line; Promotional efforts for the products.
- Miracle Fibres. // New Yorker;5/6/91, Vol. 67 Issue 11, p34
Describes a visit to a sports product launch hosted by German figure skater Katarina Witt. Her job with Sports Product Group; Importance of branding in the sporting goods retail industry; How she is treated at the event.
- Posh n' Becks stage new British invasion. Hatfield, Stefano // Advertising Age;5/26/2003, Vol. 74 Issue 21, p3
The article reports on the launch of a series of promotional appearances and parties in New York City featuring English soccer player David Beckham and his wife Victoria in June 2003. The couple reached neo-royalty fame in Great Britain and achieved product-shifting power as celebrity endorsers...