License and Registration, Please
- Yankee-Adidas deal could step on some toes. Sappenfield, Mark // Christian Science Monitor;3/11/97, Vol. 89 Issue 72, p13
Discusses a sponsorship deal between the New York Yankees and Adidas Corporation. Issue of revenue sharing highlighted as result of deal; Details of deal; Benefits of deal to Yankees; Comments from Dave St. Peter, director of communications for Minnesota Twins baseball team.
- Mitchell & Ness Extends NBA License. Ryan, Thomas J. // SGB;Oct2004, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p16
Reports on a licensing agreement between Mitchell & Ness and the National Basketball Association (NBA). Launch of the NBA Reflection Collection of jerseys to signal the partnership; Features of the product line; Plans of the company on the launch of the Varsity Collection of t-shirts and...
- Yankees scout hospitals to make revenues healthier. Robaton, Anna // Crain's New York Business;02/14/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p4
Reports on New York Yankees baseball team's search for corporate sponsorship deal with city hospitals that would agree to spend for in-stadium, scorecard and related advertising in exchange for being designated as the team's official hospital. Hospitals being eyed by the team; Reactions from...
- Water Cooler. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Jan2008, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p14
The article offers news briefs related to mergers and acquisitions. Corinthian is being accused of not paying a finder's fee on its debut deal, the acquisition of Sabre Communications. AMR Corp. announced its plan to shuttle its American Eagle regional carrier division. Throwback trendsetter...
- Yankee fever in California. Voight, Joan // Adweek Western Edition;08/24/98, Vol. 48 Issue 34, p2
Focuses on the second phase of Leagas Delaney's regional Adidas advertising campaign with the New York Yankees. Total spendings for the campaign; Campaign features; Highlights of the television commercials; Key people behind the campaign; Response of the baseball team's fans to the advertisements.
- Yanks-AdiDeal opens up MLB team sales gates. Lefton, Terry // Brandweek;03/10/97, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p5
Reports on the inquiries made by some Major League Baseball (MLB) teams about cutting deals with apparel and footwear companies similar to that between Adidas and the New York Yankees. Deal offered by Fruit of the Loom's Pro Player licensing division to the Florida Marlins; Other teams likely...
- speed reads. // Sporting News;11/10/2006, Vol. 230 Issue 45, p63
The article presents news briefs related to baseball in 2006. Baseball player Gary Sheffield attempted to get a contract extension from the New York Yankees. The New York Giants baseball team decided that they wanted Bruce Bochy as their manager. The Washington Nationals had a difficult time...
- Jonathan Cranin. // Adweek Eastern Edition;11/16/1998, Vol. 39 Issue 46, p46
Presents different views on advertisements in the United States for the month of October 1998. FoxSports.com commercials; Delta's ad congratulating the New York Yankees baseball team; Adidas' advertisement.
- The Real Subway Series. Smith, Cris // New York;10/11/99, Vol. 32 Issue 39, p36
Examines the behind the scene business dealings of baseball club owners in New York. Dealings that involved the New York Yankees and the New York Mets; Persons behind the deals.