NationsBanc adds to Chicago office
- 3 joining NationsBanc Montgomery venture group. // American Banker;4/22/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 75, p13
States that three executives have been hired by NationsBanc Montgomery for its venture capital group, NationsBanc Montgomery LLC. Information on the appointment of Andrew Sessions as senior managing director; Details on other appointments; Background information on the company.
- Nationsbank opens public finance office. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;05/07/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30388, p35
Reports that NationsBank Montgomery Securities Inc. is expanding its public finance operations and is opening a Tampa, Florida office.
- Montgomery chief again foots bill for name hires. Copulsky, Erica // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/15/99, Vol. 65 Issue 7, p4
Reports on the efforts of NationsBanc Montgomery Securities to lure senior-level bankers to the company. Huge paychecks and lucrative benefits offered by the company to attract the bankers; Non-monetary reasons of the bankers for joining the firm; Concerns over the security of the jobs offered...
- Investing in M&A expert. Birger, Jon // Crain's New York Business;05/04/98, Vol. 14 Issue 18, p33
Profiles Gerald Rosenfeld, senior managing director of NationsBanc Montgomery Securities. Details on Rosenfeld; Responsibilites Rosenfeld has at NationsBanc; Comments from Rosenfeld.
- Montgomery gives derivatives chief some extra clout. Tarquinio, J. Alex // American Banker;11/16/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 219, p31
Announces the appointment of Jonathan Sandelman as equity derivatives chief at NationsBanc Montgomery Securities' equity derivatives group. Career history and achievements; Job responsibilities; Sandelman's success in hiring 80 derivatives professionals since December 1997.
- NationsBanc extends its boundaries. Kandler, Sara // High Yield Report;11/24/97, Vol. 8 Issue 45, p3
Reports that NationBanc Montgomery Securities plans to extend its markets to London and Sinapore in 1998, according to Dave Roberts of sovereign research. Comments and information on Roberts; Details on the company's focus; Who the company hired in April 1997.
- Nations Takes Over Junk Unit. // High Yield Report;09/28/98, Vol. 9 Issue 37, p3
Provides information on the controversy surrounding NationsBanc Montgomery Securities' junk-bond business. Reference to the resignation of Jerome Marowitz, partner at the former Montgomery Securities and Thomas Weisel, chief executive and co-founder of Montgomery; Buy out of Montgomery's...
- NationsBanc Montgomery striding to keep up with its own growth. Kuiper, Mark // Bond Buyer;12/18/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30295, p1
Reports that NationsBanc Montgomery Securities Incorporated is placing its bets on beefed-up specialty areas as it strives to grow its municipal finance business. Specialty areas which the company will focus on; Comments from Roger G. Hayes, senior vice president, municipal manager and former...
- Ryland sells well. // High Yield Report;04/13/98, Vol. 9 Issue 15, p6
Reports on the sale of Ryland Group's senior subordinate notes through sole manager NationsBanc Montgomery Securities. Worth of the notes; When will the notes mature; Insight on Moody's Investors Service and Standard & Poor's rating.