- Factory Orders Fall 0.9%; Ex-Transport Dip 0.2%. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;12/6/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33427, p2
The article reports on the 0.9 percent decrease in factory orders in the U.S. due to seasonally adjusted rate during October 2010.
- Factory Orders Rise 0.8%; Ex-Transportation Up 1.3%. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;12/6/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33825, p2
The article informs that the factory orders for manufactured goods in the U.S. have risen up to 0.8 percent in October 2012.
- Factory Orders Rise 2.1% Ex-Transport Up 0.4%. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;11/4/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33411, p2
The article reports on the 2.1. percent increase in factory orders in the U.S. in September 2010.
- Factory Orders Rise 1.1%; Ex-Transportion Gain 0.6%. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/6/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33658, p2
The article reports that factory orders in the U.S. rose 1.1% in December 2011, while order excluding transportion grew 0.6%.
- Factory Orders Gain 1.0%; Ex-Transportation Up 1.2%. Temple-West, Patrick // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/5/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p10
The article reports on the 1.0% increase of new factory orders for manufactured goods in December 2009, the fourth consecutive growth and the eighth growth in nine months in the U.S.
- German factory orders leapt. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;3/ 7/2014, pA02
German factory orders leapt 1.2% in Jan., faster than expected, for a rise of 8.4% on the year.
- Factory orders. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;6/3/2015, pA02
The article offers information on the decrease in factory orders 0.4 percent in April, 2015.
- Factory orders flat in May, BDO says. // Furniture/Today;8/7/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 47, p41
The article reports on the flat factory orders for residential furniture in the U.S. in May 2006 according to accounting and consulting firm BDO Seidman. Some of the causes for the flat business include the impact of costlier gas and higher interest rates on the spending power of consumers....
- Class 8 Orders Beat Expectations in July: ACT. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;8/20/2015, p1
The article presents the state of the industry report of Americas Commercial Transportation (ACT) Research Co. LLC., the top publisher of commercial vehicles market analysis, on the high orders of Class 8 trailers in the U.S. in July 2015. The topics discussed include the ability of the Class 8...