St. Paul mayor wants Minnesota Twins to play there
- St. Paul mayor offers new stadium plan to lure Twins. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;05/28/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30651, p3
Reports on Saint Paul, Minnesota, Mayor Norm Coleman's financing proposal for a stadium planned for the Minnesota Twins baseball team. Model funding formula used in the financial arrangement; Minnesota Twins' response to the plan; Coleman's other efforts to lure the team.
- Trio of Stadium Plans. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/5/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32354, p31
The article reports on the advancement of the plans of the Senate's State and Local Government Operations Committee for a new 487 million dollars ballpark for the Minnesota Twins baseball team in Minnesota. The bill will authorize the financing scheme without a public vote. To waive voter...
- St. Paul to Push New Ballpark for Twins, Again. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;02/06/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31071, p36
Reports on Saint Paul, Minnesota officials' plan to lure the Minnesota Twins away from Minneapolis with the promise of a new ballpark. Rejection of a previous stadium proposal by voters; Estimated construction cost of the new ballpark.
- MINNESOTA: Twins' Land Deal Set. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/17/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32735, p9
The article reports on the multi-million dollar agreement between Hennepin County and the Minnesota Twins baseball team in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The deal involves the use of an eight-acre site that will house the baseball team's new bond-financed stadium. The county plans to issue sales tax...
- Minnesota Twins. Miller, Scott // Sporting News;1/27/97, Vol. 221 Issue 4, p49
No abstract available.
- Minnesota Twins. Miller, Scott // Sporting News;04/07/97, Vol. 221 Issue 14, p34
Focuses on American League baseball team Minnesota Twins. Return of pitcher Rick Aguilera from an injury; Private meeting between Aguilera and manager Tom Kelly; Number of pitchers in the team's roster; Release of Jose Parra and Brent Brede; Outfielders included in the roster.
- Minnesota Twins. Miller, Scott // Sporting News;7/1/96, Vol. 220 Issue 27, p27
Updates on various issues concerning the Minnesota Twins as of July 1, 1996. Team and individual performance records for 1996 season; Number of wins and losses; Club's decision to option Pat Mahomes and infielder Brian Raabe to Salk Lake; Rick Aguilera's winning performance against the Detroit...
- Minnesota Twins. Miller, Scott // Sporting News;7/8/96, Vol. 220 Issue 28, p33
Presents an update on the Minnesota Twins baseball team for the week that ended on July 7, 1996. Includes the team's rank and number of losses and wins; Continuation of Marty Cordova's hitting streak to 23 games; Demotion of lefthand reliever Mike Milchin to Class AAA Salt Lake; Team and...
- Minnesota Twins. Miller, Scott // Sporting News;08/05/96, Vol. 220 Issue 32, p23
Presents news updates concerning the baseball team Minnesota Twins for the week ending August 5, 1996. Role of Bar Radke to the team's success; Contract extension signed by manager Tom Kelly.