University of Connecticut ready with $80 million in GOs
- University of Connecticut to Sell $100 Million in GOs as Part of $1 Billion Project. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;03/19/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31099, p35
Reports on the University of Connecticut's plan to issue 2001 Series A general obligation bonds on March 23, 2001. Amount of the bonds to be issued by the university; First Albany Corp.'s appointment as lead underwriter for the bonds.
- UConn Foundation 2007B Downgraded to A-Plus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;4/2/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34086, p1
The article informs that Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has lowered its ratings on Connecticut Health & Educational Facilities Authority's series 2007B refunding bonds issued for the University of Connecticut Foundation Inc. from A-plus from AA-minus. The downgrade reflects increased debt...
- In case you haven't heard... // Primary Care Weekly;1/15/96, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p6
Reports that schools such as Yale School of Medicine and the University of Connecticut say they have enough cadavers to get by. Comments from Alan Mermann, 72, a Yale medical professor.
- Developers eye for-profit dorm near Stamford UConn campus. Fleischer, Jo // Fairfield County Business Journal;11/6/95, Vol. 34 Issue 45, p1
States that Stamford's new downtown University of Connecticut campus would not a privately run football team or a for-profit marching band when it opens. Year; Plans; Rent; Builders.
- UConn offers certificate program in non-profit management. // Fairfield County Business Journal;12/4/95, Vol. 34 Issue 49, p14
Reports on a non-profit management program offered by the University of Connecticut at Storrs. Who created the program; When courses are scheduled; Program instructors; What the program combines.
- UConn MBA program feeds on the executive's drive and... Fitzpatrick, Doreen D. // Fairfield County Business Journal;1/1/96, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p7
Reports on the University of Connecticut executive Master of Business Administration program which was creates for working executives in the private, public and not-for-profit sector. Participants requirements; Way the program is designed; Its Similarity to benchmarking; Amount of credits...
- UConn system makes students' signup painless. // Communications News;Feb97, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p54
Focuses on interactive voice system that helps students register easily at the University of Connecticut at Storrs .
- UConn-Stamford benefits from $1 billion bond decision. Duby, Christopher Y. // Fairfield County Business Journal;5/22/95, Vol. 34 Issue 21, p5
Focuses on the May 1995 House of Representatives vote regarding financing issues at the University of Connecticut (UConn) in Storrs. Provisions of the UConn bill; Development of regional campuses in Connecticut; Correction of infrastructure problems; Approved state plan in bond issues. INSET:...
- UConn to Price $220M for Capital Improvements, Refunding. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;4/2/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34086, p1
The article informs that the University of Connecticut (UConn) has decided to sell its general obligation bonds of 220 million U.S dollars under the UConn 2000 Infrastructure Improvement Act. Topics discussed include views of John Sullivan, manager of treasury services at the UConn, regarding...