- Top buyers of promotional products. // Westchester County Business Journal;09/27/99, Vol. 38 Issue 39, p21
Lists the top purchasers of promotional products by industry.
- Manufacturing in the doldrums. // Credit Management;May2001, p12
Reports increase demand for manufactured goods in Great Britain. Percentage of total purchased books; Projection on the volume of output over the next four months.
- DOD, GSA and NASA Issue Final Rule Regarding Simplified Procedures for Purchasing Commercial Items in Excess of Simplified Acquisition Threshold. Dees, C. Stanley // Contract Management;Feb2003, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p58
Reports on the issuance of a final rule regarding simplified procedures for purchasing commercial items in excess of simplified acquisition threshold in the U.S. Extension of the authority of the contracting officer; Procedures in the procurements of commercial items; Effectivity of the rule.
- vital statistics. Pearlman, Arnold // Chemical Week;5/18/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 17, p36
Looks at the status of the economy of the U.S. as of May 18, 2005. Areas of spending that contributed to the slower growth; Increase in shipments of manufactured products and orders for industrial goods; Trend in industrial production.
- Earlier ordering would increase value to clients. // Contract Journal;12/3/2003, Vol. 421 Issue 6455, p6
Reports on the failure of clients and contractors in the British construction industry to benefit from construction products. Ways in which such groups fail to take advantage of the products; Need for clients and contractors to be involved in the supply chain process; Situation in which it is...
- RAÄŒUNOVODSTVENI I POREZNI TRETMAN TRGOVAÄŒKE ROBE. Bajraktarević, Erna // Business Consultant / Poslovni Konsultant;jul2013, Vol. 5 Issue 26, p62
Adequate treatment merchandise requires knowledge of both accounting and tax aspects of transactions in goods. In an effort to pool the accounting and tax treatment of goods at all stages of the movement of goods in a company, and bearing in mind the practical problems that arise with these...
- Protect and preserve. // Supply Management;Jan2014, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p18
The article presents the author's views on the value of packaging and how purchasing can help obtain its value. She states that companies are always seeking for ways to improve and reduce packaging, however she argues that there is no single type of packaging for all products. She discusses...
- AvaliaÃ§Ã£o do processo de desenvolvimento de um novo produto utilizando earned value management system. Moroni Cutovoi, Iara Tonissi; Arantes Salles, José Antonio // Exacta;2011, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p219
This paper aims to analyze the potential benefits of applying the value stream plan, from the perspective of the supply chain, in the product development process of an engine assembly company in the automotive sector. The launch of a new product in an existing line with the participation of a...
- MERCHANDISING. Retzlaff, Heather // Multichannel Merchant (Penton Media, Inc.);Nov2005, Vol. 1 Issue 7, p35
Discusses the 2005 Benchmark Report on Merchandising survey of the "Multichannel Merchant" in the U.S. Percentage of respondents who are looking abroad for a unique merchandise; Increase of products found on international sourcing trips; Status of sourcing in domestic operations.