Cleveland Clinic executes fixed-to-floating rate swaps
- Virginia authority joins with Lehman in total-return swap. Reynolds, Katherine M. // Bond Buyer;01/26/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30317, p1
Focuses on the investment program and total-return swap entered into by the Virginia Housing Development Authority and Lehman Brothers in conjunction with a taxable bond issue. Comment by Phillip Korot, senior vice president of Lehman; Structure of the total-return swap; Total worth of the...
- Last-minute questions delaying sizeable Orlando Hospital swap. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/04/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30739, p1
Reports that the Orlando Medical Center in Florida, has tapped the municipal swap market as part of its debt restructuring plan. Concerns over the deal; Derivative contract won by Lehman Brothers Inc. from the deal; Structure of the deal.
- LEHMAN LAUNCHES NEW INDICES. // National Mortgage News;7/7/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 40, p11
Reports on the launching of a series of credit default swap indices by Lehman Brothers Inc. Amount of estimated credit default swaps; Use of the index in creating a range of credit products; Availability of the indices.
- Lehman, Soc Gen picked for LIPA's $250 million swap. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;11/05/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30515, p4
Reports on the Long Island Power Authority's entry into its first floating-to-fixed rate swap on November 4, 1998 with a notional value of $250 million. Contracts won by Lehman Brothers and Societe Generale for the swaps; Terms of the bidding process; Other firms bidding on the swap.
- MassPike to Take No Immediate Action on Lehman Swaptions. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;9/17/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32963, p22
The article announces that the Massachusetts Turnpike Authority (MassPike) will not take immediate action on Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. swaptions. The state officials continue to evaluate underwriting proposals on an $800 million refunding deal. They will monitor the situation to identify the...
- This baskets for M&A bulls. // U.S. Banker;Feb95, Vol. 105 Issue 2, p9
Focuses on the creation of Stock Upside Note Securities (SUNS) by Lehman Brothers. Amount payable at maturity hinges; Comments from Carroll Kimball, investor relations at First American.
- Does Lehman finally have it right? Horowitz, Jed // Investment Dealers' Digest;08/25/97, Vol. 63 Issue 34, p16
Focuses on Lehman Brothers' business strategy under a new management led by chairman and chief executive officer Richard Fuld Jr. Emphasis on professionalism aimed at improving profitability and gaining renewed respectability from Wall Street and clients; Plans to build higher-margin...
- Lehman smaller, but still here. Trinidad, Pablo J. // Caribbean Business;3/14/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p9
Presents information on the operation of Lehman Brothers in Puerto Rico, despite the downsizing aspects. Involvement in financing side of business; Formation of institutional trading desk by former staff members.
- Once in peril, Lehman grabs the spotlight. Birger, Jon // Crain's New York Business;07/06/98, Vol. 14 Issue 27, p1
Presents information on Lehman Brothers Holdings Incorporated. Information on Lehman Brothers' revenue for the period ending August 1996; Background information on the company; Problems which Lehman Brothers' faced; Role of Chairman Richard Fuld in rejuvenating the company; Comments from various...