Sean Tully leaves Citi for WestLB
- Swift ISO 15022 XML Move Ahead. Sandman, John // Securities Industry News;3/10/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p4
Reports on the adoption of Swift ISO 15022 message standards by various banks in the United States. Transition from Swift ISO 7775 message user group standard to the tagcentric ISO 15022 by Citibank Corp.; Acceptance of 15022 compliance by custodian banks and retail banks; Controversies...
- Nasdaq Japan Names Citibank to Clear International Trades. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;02/26/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p6
Reports the selection of Citibank to manage non-Japanese securities of Nasdaq Japan. Views of Nasdaq on automated operating procedures of Citibank; Mechanism for the settlement of international trades; Background of the companies.
- CITIBANK SLAPPED. // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Aug2005, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p17
Reports on the British Financial Services Authority's imposition of a fine on Citibank Corp. for an August 2004 cash bond flipper trade.
- Citibank unit to lay off 185. Jordan, John // Westchester County Business Journal;12/13/93, Vol. 32 Issue 49, p1
Reports on the closure of Citibank's Pelham consumer credit operations in January 1994 and the laying off of 185 employees. Location; Consolidation plans; Strategy; New York Daily News' report of the decision; Number of layoff notices received in November; Reason for the closing of Pelham.
- Citibank commits to corporate trust, after see-sawing. Horowitz, Jed // Investment Dealers' Digest;09/08/97, Vol. 63 Issue 36, p11
Reports on the Citibank Corp. executive vice president Robert McCormack's memorandum stipulating the company's rededication to corporate trust. Reasons behind the company's move; Comments of the company's competitors; Details of McCormack's memorandum.
- Citi Names Retail Chief for Taiwan. reports, Wire // American Banker;5/18/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 94, p8
Reports that Citigroup's retail banking unit has appointed Jing Hsu as head of consumer banking services for Taiwan.
- Citibank's quiet branch closings and switch to ATMs stir outrage. Kraus, James R. // American Banker;2/12/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 28, p1
Reports that Citibank's plan for branch closings and downsizing are filtering out to the public in the United States. Effects of its retail engineering on small offices; Call for boycott by small businesses; Statement from spokeswomen Susan Weeks; Use of lower fees and other incentives to...
- Citibank recharts its technology course. Levinsohn, Alan // ABA Banking Journal;May98, Vol. 90 Issue 5, p40
No abstract available.
- Citibank branches out locally with new sites in New Jersey. isidore, Chris // Crain's New York Business;06/15/98, Vol. 14 Issue 24, p20
Presents information on Citibank, highlighting its expansion plans for New Jersey for 1998. Cities which Citibank has expended into; Description of the strategies used by Citibank; Main purpose for the expansion.