Wisconsin's Aurora Health Care ready to compete
- Making Use of One's Assets. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/20/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31041, p1
Reports on Aurora Health Care Inc.'s sale of auction-rate debt secured by the system's receivables. Request for a bond covenant related to liquidity requirements; Structure of the debt.
- Fitch Lifts Wisconsin's Aurora Health Care to A. // Bond Buyer;7/24/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32925, p2
The article reports on the bond rating assigned by Fitch Ratings Ltd. to the Wisconsin Health and Educational Facilities Authority. The credit agency upgraded the $510 million of the authority's health care revenue bonds to A from A-minus in behalf of Aurora Health Care Inc. The rating outlook...
- Trio of Wisconsin Health Systems Offering $400 Millin of Debt. // Bond Buyer;7/03/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31670, p3
Reports on possible plans of three Wisconsin-based health care providers Aurora Health Care Inc., Gundersen Lutheran and Wheaton Franciscan Services Inc. to offer multi-million new money and refunding debt. Operating revenues of the health care providers for the year 2002; Company issuing the...
- Moody's Positive on Wisconsin's Aurora Health. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/14/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34142, p1
The article focuses on the positive outlook given to the Aurora Health Care Inc., in Wisconsin by the Moody's Investors Service Inc. as of July 2014. It mentions that Moody's revised the outlook on Aurora's A3 rating to positive from stable in recognition of its improving financial performance....
- Aurora Health Care opens review. // Adweek Midwest Edition;09/01/97, Vol. 38 Issue 35, p6
Reveals that Aurora Health Care is conducting a review for its one million to three million dollars account.
- Audacious in Milwaukee. Scott, Lisa // Modern Healthcare;04/07/97, Vol. 27 Issue 14, p136
Presents information on Aurora Health Care company, in its severing of ties with PrimeCare Health Plan in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Information on G. Edwin Howe, president of Aurora; Details on the undertakings of Aurora; Financial information on Aurora; Reason for the split with PrimeCare;...
- Changing partners. Bellandi, Deanna // Modern Healthcare;12/07/98, Vol. 28 Issue 49, p28
Reports that Aurora Health Care is considering building a new hospital in Green Bay, Wisconsin. Letter of intent signed with BayCare Health Systems; Lawsuit confronting Aurora Health Care; Comments from hospital officials.
- Wis. system seeks ground in Kenosha. Bellandi, Deanna // Modern Healthcare;03/16/98, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p17
Highlights the expansion plan of Aurora Health Care in Kenosha, Wisconsin. Purpose of the expansion plan; Expectations on the opening of the new facility; Background information on Aurora; Comments of some managed-care contract officials with Aurora regarding the expansion plans.
- Milwaukee IDN moves to web-based supply chain solution. // Healthcare Purchasing News;Jun2002, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p6
Reports on the move of Aurora Health Care towards the integration of Web-based supply chain solutions. Changes in Aurora's purchasing process.