Pennsylvania utility deal sells well without conduit
- PECO Energy's dual deal. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;09/27/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30734, p1
Reports on the plan of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania-based PECO Energy to issue up to $300 million of pollution-control refunding bonds. Deal split between the Montgomery County Industrial Development Authority and the Delaware County Industrial Development Authority; Structures of the bonds.
- Moody's Gives Aaa/VMIG-1 to Penn. IDAs' Remarketings. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;9/24/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31976, p6
Reports on the ratings assigned by Moody's Investors Service to the 1999 pollution control revenue bonds that two Pennsylvania county industrial development authorities plan to remarket. Issuance of the bonds in connection with facilities that are operated by PECO Energy; Amount of bonds to be...
- Florida Sells $200M Competitively; S&P Gives Negative Outlook. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;1/16/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33043, p4
The article focuses on the competitive bond being sold by the Division of Bond Finance for public education capital outlay in Florida. According to Ben Watkins, director of the division, the 30-year PECO Energy Co. bonds were sold to Merrill Lynch & Co. at an interest cost of 4.7%, a rate...
- PECO cuts outage time by 50% with HVCA. // Electrical World;Jul94, Vol. 208 Issue 7, p6
Reports on the outages experienced by PECO Energy as a result of severe weather conditions in eastern United States. Use of high-volume call answering (HVCA) system to respond to blizzard calls from customers; Description of the HVCA technology and its application; Importance of prompt utility...
- Peach Bottom uses video helmet to improve maintenance program. Chambers, Ann // Power Engineering;Mar95, Vol. 99 Issue 3, p84
Reports that PECO Energy Co.'s Peach Bottom atomic power station used advanced fiber optic and video display technology to enhance its predictive maintenance program. Modified version of a helmet mounted display (HMD); Enhancement of training; Improved inspection in hard-to-reach areas.
- Last-minute tip. // Electric Light & Power;Sep95, Vol. 73 Issue 9, p7
Reports on the PECO Energy electric go-cart races held on May 13, 1995 in Edgmont, Pennsylvania.
- PECO Energy invests in emissions-reduction project. Hansen, Teresa // Electric Light & Power;Oct95, Vol. 73 Issue 10, p38
Reports on PECO Energy Co.'s adoption of emissions-reduction projects at two suburban Philadelphia, Pennsylvania coal-fired power plants. Components of the projects; Total investment costs of the projects.
- Daughter work day. // Electric Light & Power;Nov95, Vol. 73 Issue 11, p1
Presents a caption story on PECO Energy Company's `Take Our Daughters to Work Day'.
- Limerick plans steam turbine retrofit. // Modern Power Systems;Mar96, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p11
Reports that PECo Energy is to retrofit new steam turbines to its Limerick nuclear power plant.