THE WEST POINT OF AMERICAN BUSINESS
- Happy Birthday, HBS! Colvin, Geoff // Fortune International (Europe);3/31/2008, Vol. 157 Issue 6, p14
The author reflects on the success of Harvard Business School (HBS), and questions what will be necessary for HBS to remain preeminent. It is the intense experience that students remember, the author opines, not the content they learn. The author feels that the HBS product is thought, and the...
- Schools of Business. // U.S. News & World Report;4/14/2003, Vol. 134 Issue 12, p64
Ranks the top graduate business schools in the U.S. Data including peer assessment, recruiter assessment, GPA scores, starting salaries, number of graduates employed at graduation; Top schools including Harvard University, Stanford University, University of Pennsylvania, Massachusetts Institute...
- Studies Come to Life at Harvard Business School. Dye, Jessica L. // Information Today;Sep2005, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p54
This article focuses on the Online Video Library (OVL) at the Harvard Business School (HBS). HBS faculty members post classroom lectures, interviews, documentaries and on-site tours to the OVL to usher in fresh perspectives that students would not find in any textbook. The OVL also includes...
- Bookcase : What They Teach You at Harvard Business School. Jayne, Vicki // New Zealand Management;Oct2008, Vol. 55 Issue 9, p23
The article reviews the book "What They Teach You at Harvard Business School," by Philip Delves Broughton.
- Training And Development. // HR Magazine;May2007, Vol. 52 Issue 5, p124
The article reviews the Harvard ManageMentor 10 software from Harvard Business School Publishing.
- Crimson Tide. Marcus, Amy Dockser; Smith, Stephanie D.; Weisser, Cybele // Money;Feb2002, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p23
Discusses the increased number of ideas for non-profit ventures or socially oriented companies that were entered in the 2001 Harvard Business School business-plan competition. Question of whether this indicates a wider renaissance in civic-minded business; Speculation about the motives behind...
- What They Don't Teach You at Harvard Business School. McCormack, Mark H. // Bloomsbury Business Library - Management Library;2007, p106
The article reviews the book "What They Don't Teach You at Harvard Business School," by Mark H. McCormack.
- What They Still Don't Teach You at Harvard Business School (Sound recording). Spillman, Nancy Z. // Library Journal;3/15/1990, Vol. 115 Issue 5, p132
Reviews the audiobook "What They Still Don't Teach You at Harvard Business School," by Mark H, McCormick.
- AN UNSENTIMENTAL EDUCATION. BUCHANAN, LEIGH // Inc.;Apr2011, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p66
A description of various courses in entrepreneurship is provided including Founders' Dilemmas being offered at Harvard Business School, Technology Venturing being offered at Ohio State University, and Foundations of Management and Entrepreneurship being offered at Babson College.