CNN Resets Its Late-Afternoon Slate
- NETWORK NEW - PLUM DEAL. // New York;4/5/2004, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p12
Explains that entrepreneur Tom Scott is creating a Hamptons cable television station called Hamptons Plum in New York that he hopes will launch in time for Memorial Day 2004. Exposing television viewers to the Hamptons 24 hours a day and 365 days a year; Coverage of celebrities as they relate...
- Bolting Out of the Gate. // Cable World (10427228);6/30/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 26, p16
Presents news on cable television in the U.S. as of June 2003. Viewership share of cable networks at the start of summer; Information on cable television programs; Details on the programming of networks.
- TNT Scores Once Again From Downtown in Q2. // Cable World (10427228);6/30/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 26, p8
Reports on the rating of Turner Network Television (TNT) in June 2003. Role of National Basketball Association playoffs in the dominance of the network; Other top-rated cable programs of TNT; Ratings of other television networks.
- Year-Round Development On the Way. Ryan, Leslie // Television Week;3/1/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p25
Focuses on the development being done by several cable television networks to improve their TV programming, as of March 2004. Plan of Fox to launch its scripted shows in summer; Remarks from Kevin Reilly, president of prime-time development at NBC station, on the broadcasting of the Summer...
- AT A GLANCE. // Broadcasting & Cable;5/23/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 21, p11
Presents statistics related to the cable television industry, commercial television stations and television programs in the U.S. as of February 2005.
- STRIKE UP THE TURNER BRANDS. Martin, Denise // Daily Variety;3/2/2004, Vol. 282 Issue 47, p1
Reports on the preparation of TBS for the network's relaunch in the U.S. Meeting of the network's executives with the journalists to give them a preview of the network's programming; Plan of the network to shift into comedy; Programming budget allocated by the network for 2005.
- CABLE'S TOP 25 PEOPLE'S CHOICE. // Broadcasting & Cable;05/22/2000, Vol. 130 Issue 22, p40
Lists the top 25 basic cable television programs for the week of May 8-14, 2000, ranked by rating. Network name; Day aired; Time aired; Duration of program; Cable rating; United States television rating; Cable share.
- Ratings. // CableFAX Daily;3/23/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 56, p2
Focuses on the cable television viewership ratings posted by ESPN network with its World Baseball Classic in the U.S.
- Midlife Crisis. Romano, Allison // Broadcasting & Cable;3/22/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 12, p22
Provides information on the television broadcasting of cable network Lifetime. Details of various programs of the network; Plans of Carole Black, CEO of the network, for its broadcasting operations; Discussion on the age range of its viewers.