Nets Score With Solid Basketball Playoff Ratings
- Ratings:. // CableFAX Daily;5/17/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 96, p2
Presents information on the ranking of some television stations in the U.S. as of May 17, 2006. Factor that contributed to the rise of TNT as the top TV station in the country; Information on the highest-rated game on cable in the country.
- 'Idol' Worship. Romano, Allison // Broadcasting & Cable;1/23/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 4, p21
The article focuses on the ratings performance of Greensboro, North Carolina-based Fox affiliate WGHP. Fox's "American Idol" helped to boost the ratings performance of the WGHP network. The network earned the highest-rated late news among all Fox stations in May 2004. Its coverage of the...
- TNT Scores Once Again From Downtown in Q2. // Cable World (10427228);6/30/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 26, p8
Reports on the rating of Turner Network Television (TNT) in June 2003. Role of National Basketball Association playoffs in the dominance of the network; Other top-rated cable programs of TNT; Ratings of other television networks.
- Ratings. // CableFAX Daily;3/23/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 56, p2
Focuses on the cable television viewership ratings posted by ESPN network with its World Baseball Classic in the U.S.
- Ratings. // CableFAX Daily;9/27/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 187, p2
The article reports on the ratings garnered by The Weather Channel and MTV in the U.S. as of September 2005.
- Monica makes it for WABC-TV. McClellan, Steve // Broadcasting & Cable;03/15/99, Vol. 129 Issue 11, p33
Reports on television programs' ratings performance in the United States for February 1999. New York-based television station WABC-TV's ratings win with television host Barbara Walters' interview with former White House intern Monica Lewinsky; Other stations' ratings performance; Factors...
- People's choice. // Broadcasting & Cable;03/06/2000, Vol. 130 Issue 10, p62
Presents the ratings of the United States prime time programs aired during the week of February 21-27, 2000. Data prepared by the Nielsen Media Research; Show title; Top ten shows of the week; Estimated audience volume.
- In N.Y., a news sweep for WNBC. Greppi, Michele // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;05/23/2000, Vol. 363 Issue 9, p8
Reports on the Nielsen Media Research's ratings for United States television programs for the month of May 2000. Total-day competition between WNBC and WABC; Audience ratings of several WNBC and WABC programs; Worst total-day performance of WCBS.
- LOCAL LISTINGS. Wang, Karissa S. // Electronic Media;01/01/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p47
Presents a round-up of news about the television industry in local markets in the United States, as of January 2001. Results of ratings in November 2000 in South Bend, Indiana; WCVB-TV, Boston, Massachusetts; WISC-TV, Madison, Wisconsin.