MTVN Done Moving Execs
- MTV goes global with bow of Latin VMAs. Sutter, Mary // Daily Variety;9/26/2002, Vol. 276 Issue 82, p8
Reports on the debut of the MTV Video Music Awards Latin America. Schedule of broadcasting; Producers of the event; Performers at the event.
- MUSIC TELEVISION INVADES CHINA. // Variety;3/31/2003, Vol. 390 Issue 7, p2
Reports on the launching of MTV music television network in China. Number of viewers being reached by the network in China.
- VIVA changing program mix in pursuit of MTV. Bennett, Ray; Pryor, Peter // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;4/15/2003, Vol. 378 Issue 12, p76
Cologne-based music channel VIVA has unveiled a new program offensive that will see the group copy MTV's strategy of supplementing its regular diet of video clips with comedy and animation shows in an attempt to catch up to market leader MTV in Germany.
- MTV'S REAL WORLD. Williams, Alex // New York;12/9/2002, Vol. 35 Issue 43, p38
Reports on the popularity of the Music Television network. Reasons behind the network's popularity; Popular shows in the network; History of the network; Executives behind the success of the network.
- Patti Labelle Host a Star-Studded Reunion of thw Greatest R&B Acts of the 1970s. // Chicago Citizen - Hyde Park Edition;2/29/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 14, p10
The article announces that a music television program titled "Superstars of '70s Soul Live: My Music," the very first installment of the acclaimed My Music series of TJL Productions, will be aired on Public Broadcasting Service stations nationwide in the U.S. in March 2012.
- MTV bows in sub-Saharan Africa. de Jager, Christelle // Variety;11/8/2004, Vol. 396 Issue 12, p18
Reports on the planned launch of a 24-hour television channel in Africa by MTV. Music genres to be featured in the programming; Urban music service to be included in the music channel; Number of households and countries to be covered by the service.
- CORPORATE. // Televisual;Feb2003, p6
Highlights the 2003 Music Television Asia Awards. Theme of the event; Participants of the poster making contests.
- THE BEST REASON TO BRUSH OFF YOUR COWBOY BOOTS. // Redbook;Jun2010, Vol. 214 Issue 6, p170
The article offers information on the ninth annual CMT Music Awards to be broadcasted on June 9, 2010 at 8.00 p.m. on Country Music Channel.
- Van Toffler Deciphers Audience Signals. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/11/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 41, p5
Interviews Van Toffler, president of Music Television (MTV) Network Group, on his work responsibilities. Strategy used by MTV to read and lead the demands of its television viewers; Role of Toffler in the company; Dependency of MTV on music trends; Reason he likes his connection to movie...