This Just In
- Harlem's own 'Apprentice' returns to TV. Moorer, Talise D. // New York Amsterdam News;7/28/2005, Vol. 96 Issue 31, p18
This article focuses on E! Entertainment Television's newest television program "Kill Reality." "Kill Reality," a new one-hour series that debuted Monday, July 25, brings together a cast of notorious characters who'll thrash out their differences until the last man or woman standing nabs the...
- E! sells 'Anna' on cumed basis. Chunovic, Louis // Electronic Media;8/12/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 32, p1A
Reports the launch of the television program 'The Anna Nicole Show' by the cable television network E! Entertainment Television in the U.S. Replay of the premier program; Percentage of the advertisers that signed for the premier episode; Success of the replay. INSET: Oh behave, 'Anna':...
- In with the new E! Brown, Rich // Broadcasting & Cable;11/6/95, Vol. 125 Issue 45, p102
Reports on E! Entertainment Television's revamp of its programming lineup in November 1995. Debut of series `Cut to the Chase' and `...Uncut'; Series in development `Gary Spivey: E! Celebrity Psychic'; Other programs in development for first quarter 1996.
- E! CRANKS UP 8 NEW SERIES. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;05/10/2001, Vol. 271 Issue 51, p6
Reports the weekly television programs of E! Entertainment Television for the 2001-2002 season in the United States. Details on the program 'Totally True TV Tales'; Overview on the television series 'Rank'; Plot of the show 'Making It'.
- E! Three-Show Slate Returns Benza to N.Y. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;11/27/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 48, p120
Reports on the three original television series to be unveiled by E! Entertainment Television in 2001. 'A.J. After Hours'; 'Celebrity Adventures'; 'Fashion Review All Stars'; Four series to be launched by E!'s sister company, Style.
- E! Latin America slate will take a turn toward H'wood. Sutter, Mary // Daily Variety;12/12/2001, Vol. 274 Issue 8, p11
Reports on the addition of the first made-in-the-United States and Portuguese language shows of E! Entertainment to its 2002 slate of original productions. Production of 'Hollywood HypeE' in Los Angeles; Entertainment news magazine developed for Brazil; Introduction of 'SuperFan.'
- E! lands 'Reality' partner. Hettrick, Scott // Daily Variety;6/20/2005, Vol. 287 Issue 56, p8
This article reports that DVD premiere movie producer company Creative Light Entertainment has teamed up with the cable television network E! Entertainment Television to executive produce the upcoming summer reality series "Kill Reality," and to produce the low-budget horror movie underlying the...
- E! SLICE OF REALITY. Martin, Denise // Daily Variety;12/11/2003, Vol. 281 Issue 48, p7
Reports on the production of the reality television program "Face Value" for E! Networks in the U.S. Concept of the show; Casts for the project; Citations of the producers.
- U.S.: Fewer But Fiesty. Guider, Elizabeth // Variety;12/06/99, Vol. 377 Issue 4A, pA21
Focuses on the Mip Asia TV Trade Show in Singapore on December 7-9, 1999. Agreement between the United States and China on the investments in entertainment business; Participation of Global Cablers Discovery and E! Entertainment on the trade show; Television shows that are in-demand in Asia.