Average account wins drop in value
Tags: BUSINESS enterprises -- Ratings & rankings; ADVERTISING; MCDONALD'S Corp.; AUDITOR-client relationships; ADVERTISING agencies; LEO Burnett Worldwide Inc.; ENERGYAUSTRALIA (Company); BRAND name products
- Clearer perspective. // Finweek;4/26/2007 Ad Review Supplement, p120
The article focuses on the plan of Leo Burnett Group to compete with the top five advertising agencies in South Africa. Leo Burnett is described as a small-to-medium-sized agency that has the potential to become a large agency in the future. Recently, the company won two major accounts. The...
- McDonald's cashes in on chicken's popularity in S'pore. // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;7/12/2002, p5
Features the television advertising of Chicken Big Mac burger from McDonald's Corp. with the advertising firm Leo Burnett Corp. in Singapore. Concept of product advertising; Recommendation of jingle songs; Anticipation of core target audience.
- Burnetts adopts retro theme for McDonald's. Garrett, Jade // Campaign (UK);02/04/2000, Issue 5, p6
Discusses advertising agency Leo Burnett's national television advertising campaign for McDonald's Chinese menu items in Great Britain. Parody of 1970s martial arts movies; Features of the 30-second commercial; Creative team behind the television spot.
- Burnett vows to change its ways. Pollack, Judann; Cardona, Mercedes M. // Advertising Age;8/4/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 31, p3
Discusses Leo Burnett USA's reaction to McDonald's Corp.'s decision to move its media buying account to DDB Needham Worldwide. The promise to make changes; The other accounts lost in 1997; The possibility of staff changes.
- Burnett wins McDonald's in Philippines. // Advertising Age;12/2/1996, Vol. 67 Issue 49, p37
This article reports that McDonald's Corp. has awarded its account in the Philippines to Hemisphere-Leo Burnett advertising agency. Chicago, Illinois-based Leo Burnett Co. services McDonald's in 22 countries. Local advertising agency Basic Advertising resigned the account. This is Burnett's...
- The Work: New campaigns - The Region. // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;8/24/2007, p122
The article reports on some advertising campaigns launched recently. EnergyAustralia has launched a Leo Burnett Sydney-developed brand campaign to reflect its new focus on sustainability. Aviva Hong Kong has launched an advertising campaign to promote its investment products. The article also...
- Heineken briefs key agencies on Asia brand. Sudhaman, Arun // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;8/24/2007, p2
The article reports that Heineken NV is believed to have briefed two of its agencies--BatesAsia 141 and Leo Burnett Worldwide Inc.--for regional brand credential ideas. It is understood that the two agencies have already made presentations, although representatives from both Bates Asia and Leo...
- South East Asia: TVS taps Starcom, Burnett for Indonesia job. // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;9/7/2007, p40
The article informs that TVS Motor Co. has given media and creative assignments to advertising agencies Starcom and Leo Burnett Worldwide Inc. for launching its brand TVS Motor into the Indonesian market. TVS Motor has announced that Indonesia would become the export hub for the Asian region,...
- The Rankings: Business Performance Update - August. // Campaign Asia-Pacific;Sep2011, p10
Several charts are presented which list media rankings of various advertising agencies including Ogilvy & Mather Worldwide Inc., Grey Group, and Leo Burnett Worldwide Inc.