Today's comfort food
- CafÃ© LaBella. Orovan, Bill // Echo Magazine;6/16/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 20, p72
Presents an article about the CafÃ© LaBella in Coronado, California. Expertise of the restaurant in Italian delicacies; Information on meals served in the establishment; Cost of the meals; Comments on the Big O Cheese Cake offered by the restaurant to its customers.
- Gastro temple #12. Nourse, Pat // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Jun2005, Vol. 5 Issue 6, p20
Features the Checchino dal 1887 restaurant in via di Monte Testaccio in Rome, Italy. Background on the establishment; Specialties of the restaurant.
- GO ROMA ITALIAN KITCHEN. Daniels, Wenda // Nation's Restaurant News;9/3/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 35, p34
The article features the San Francisco, California-based restaurant Go Roma Italian Kitchen. According to the author, the company opened its first unit in 2004. The concept offers classic Italian cuisine such as pizza, pasta and sandwiches. Among the best-selling dishes at the restaurant are...
- Creating the Italian scene. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;05/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p122
Reports on the popularity of Italian food in business and industrial feeding facilities in the United States. Italian dishes served at Erie Insurance Cafe; Ingredients for panini sandwiches promoted by Jennifer Bucci, general manager of Metz & Associates at Erie; Offerings of Pizza Villagio...
- Bowled over. // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Dec2004, Vol. 4 Issue 12, p90
Presents information on Curieux, an Italian restaurant in Paris, France. Details of the interior design of the restaurant; Types of food served at the restaurant.
- Fork in the Road. Kuh, Patric // Los Angeles Magazine;Sep2002, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p94
Features restaurants Mimosa and De Mori in California. Interior decoration of Mimosa; Description of the menu at Mimosa; Description of the Italian food served at De Mori.
- New Italian dining concept to debut in Orem, more locations planned. Johnson, Frances // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;4/13/2009, Vol. 38 Issue 42, p3
This article reports on the opening of a new fast/casual Italian restaurant concept, Terra Mia, in Orem, Utah in April 2009. According to Michael Fisk, who owns Terra Mia in partnership with Ernesto Lo Russo, Terra Mia will offer double-backed pastas, custom-made pastas and Neopolitan-style...
- TABLES FOR TWO. Gopnik, Adam // New Yorker;9/6/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 25, p31
Features the Italian restaurant, Beppe, in New York City. Overview of the menu; Quality of customer service; Average dining cost.
- A `fit' for all ages. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;03/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p116
Deals with the Italian specialties served by hospital foodservice operators in the United States. Overview of the Target Your Heart program of McLaren Regional Medical Center in Flint, Michigan; Explanations from foodservice directors; Pasta servings offered at Saint Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital...