YEAR-TO-DATE: Index up 1.01%
- MEAT, SEAFOOD UP, PRODUCE DOWN: Wholesale prices decrease 1.99%. Thienpont, Chuck // FoodService Director;05/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p104
Reports on the 1.99 percent decline in wholesale food prices in April 2000. Year-to-date wholesale price index for meat and seafood; Price decreases for commodities, produce, canned and frozen foods; Percent increase in turkey production for year 2000.
- Wholesale prices up 5%; tight dairy market eyed. Thienpont, Chuck // FoodService Director;8/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p40
Presents wholesale price indexes of dairy products and meat and poultry products in the U.S. as of August 15, 2004. Production of dairy products from February to April; Price index for beef and pork; Prices in the poultry sector.
- WITH SEAFOOD EXCEPTION: 1st-quarter prices rise 1.73% in '02. Thienpont, Chuck // FoodService Director;4/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p54
Presents an update on the first-quarter 'FoodService Director' wholesale price index for several product sectors in the U.S. in 2002. Meat; Poultry; Canned market; Seadood; Commodities.
- Pork fuels 3rd-quarter rise in market index. Thienpont, Chuck // FoodService Director;10/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p40
Reports on the U.S. food category prices posted by the "Foodservice Director" (FSD) magazine market index for the third quarter ended October 2004. Comparison of the third quarter category prices in 2003 and 2004; Increase in the FSD wholesale price index for meat, frozen food and canned market...
- FROZEN FOOD PRICES DIP: Low poultry prices offset pork, beef. Thienpont, Chuck // FoodService Director;05/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p84
Covers the wholesale price index for several farm produce and other commodities for the first quarter of year 2001 in the United States. Index for meat products; Poultry index; Decline in the price of frozen foods.
- June PPI Jumps 0.4%; Core Rate Grows 0.2%. // Bond Buyer;7/17/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34145, p1
The article offers information on the rise of Producer Price Index by 0.4 percent and core rates by 0.2 percent as of June 2014, and mentions that food prices declined by 0.2 percent on drops in grains, and poultry whereas energy posted a hike of 2.1 percent as gasoline prices jumped 6.4 percent.
- SEAFOOD SOLE EXCEPTION: 1st-quarter inflation hits 10-year
high. Thienpont, Chuck // FoodService Director;4/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p46
Presents 2004 first-quarter index on the food industry in the U.S. Wholesale price index for all meats; Reason beef prices fall from the record highs posted in November and December 2003; Outlook for world and domestic poultry markets; Information on the year-to-date commodities market index...
- Milk prices weaken as production grows. Thienpont, Chuck // FoodService Director;8/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p30
Presents an update on the price and production of meat, poultry and dairy products in the U.S. as of August 2005. Demand for dairy products; Year-to-date wholesale price index for all meat; Increase in broiler meat production.
- BUSINESS. // Poultry World;Aug2004, Vol. 158 Issue 8, p13
Presents price indexes in the British poultry industry as of August 2004. Feed List Price Index; Feed Wheat Price; London Smithfield Wholesale Poultry Prices.