Sights Set on 2,000 Units in 5 Years: Java Coast on a Roll
- Superior set to percolate. Parent, Tawn; McClain, Randy // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);9/12/94, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p8
Reports on the opening of Superior Coffee and Foods' Elmwood facility in Louisiana. Facility size; Construction cost.
- Superior's business perks up. Finn, Kathy; Parent, Tawn // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);2/28/94, Vol. 14 Issue 34, p8
Reports on the plan of Superior Coffee & Foods Inc. to expand its operations in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Superior Coffee and Foods named `Top Star'. // Nation's Restaurant News;03/24/97, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p62
Cites Superior Coffee and Foods as recipient of the Top Star Donor award for the Chicago Anti-Hunger Federation's 1996 Good Neighbor Food Drive. Photograph of company president Stan Greanies with federation president Scott R. Fishkin.
- Superior Coffee to locate at Elmwood Industrial Park. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);2/7/94, Vol. 14 Issue 31, p8
Reports on the relocation of Superior Coffee & Foods' manufacturing plant to the Elmwood Industrial Park in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Superior Coffee opens roasting plant. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/3/94, Vol. 28 Issue 39, p58
Reports on the opening of a specialty coffee roasting plant in Harahan, Louisiana by Sara Lee Corp's division Superior Coffee and Foods Inc.
- Superior named exclusive distributor. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/1/94, Vol. 28 Issue 30, p153
Reports on the appointment of Superior Coffee and Foods as the exclusive distributor of Swiss Products.
- F/f/s coffee packer boosts Superior output. // Packaging Digest;Nov94, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p100
Reports on Superior Coffee and Foods' packaging innovations. Installation of Robert Bosch PKS high speed form/fill/seal system; Domestically installed machine; Labor-intensive operation of coffee packaging.
- Winstanley to head new division of Superior Coffee. // Nation's Restaurant News;04/10/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 15, p76
Reports on the management team appointed by Superior Coffee for its Southeast Division as of April 10, 2000. Selection of Peter Winstanley as president of the division.
- SUPERIOR COFFEE. // Gourmet Retailer;Dec2000, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p150
Features Superior Coffee in Bensenville, Illinois. Company history; Product line; Details on the merchandising support programs of the firm.