IN FACE OF DECLINING ENROLLMENTS: Archdiocese of Chicago eyes 5% revenue gains
- The Living Find New Use for Hallowed Ground. // Time;7/10/1972, Vol. 100 Issue 2, p76
The article reports that the two hallowed grounds such as the Roman Catholic archdiocese of Chicago in Illinois and the Mount Carmel in Israel were used for recreational activities like bicycling and fishing for local anglers, respectively.
- CORRECTION. // Education Week;3/9/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 26, p4
Presents correction to a news brief in the March 2, 2005, issue of Education Week that gave incorrect information about the Roman Catholic archdiocese that runs the largest parochial school system in the U.S.
- Posada celebration. // National Catholic Reporter;1/4/2013, Vol. 49 Issue 6, p3
The article reports the celebration of the twenty-sixth annual Archdiocesan posada at State Street in Chicago, Illinois on December 16, 2012.
- Chicago archdiocese voluntarily releases priest sex abuse documents. ROEWE, BRIAN // National Catholic Reporter;11/21/2014, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p17
The article offers information on the voluntary release of documents related to sexual abuse claims against 36 priests by the archdiocese in Chicago, Illinois on November 6, 2014.
- The Church Confronts The Challenge Of Unemployment. Droel, William M. // America;7/9/1983, Vol. 149 Issue 2, p30
The article focuses on the unemployment problem in most of the Catholic communities in Chicago, Illinois. An Archdiocesan Unemployment conference was held to discuss about the problem and to seek assistance for those who are out of work. A workshop called New Directions for Women is offered. It...
- REV. ESEQUIEL SANCHEZ. Podmolik, Mary Ellen // Crain's Chicago Business;11/19/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 47, pE2
Profiles Esequiel Sanchez, director of the Office for Hispanic Catholics at the Archdiocese of Chicago in Illinois. Highlights in the ordination as a priest; Languages spoken; Role in the organization of Latin American Catholic Youth Conference.
- IN BRIEF. // Our Sunday Visitor;2/28/2016, Vol. 104 Issue 44, p3
No abstract available.
- Renew-ing Theology on Tap. Golway, Terry // America;3/12/2007, Vol. 196 Issue 9, p8
The article discusses the "Theology on Tap" program undertaken by Archdiocese of Chicago two decades ago and reports that it was a great success. The program under Chicago's Office of Young Adult Ministry is likely to be taken over by New Jersey-based Catholic organization Renew International....
- Archdiocese of Chicago Names William R. Kunkel General Counsel. // Chicago Citizen - Chicago Weekend Edition;11/23/2016, Vol. 47 Issue 45, p9
The article announces that William R. Kunkel has been appointed as General Counsel of the Archdiocese of Chicago.