IN PORTLAND METRO AREA: Legacy Health plans new debit card introduction
- Cashless is the key. // FoodService Director;5/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p12
Reports on the sales performance of the cafeterias at the Presbyterian Hospital in Dallas, Texas during the first quarter of 2005. Impact of their decision to accept debit and credit card payments on their average monthly sales; Contribution of special events to their performance; Background on...
- Integration plan means CEO-less hospitals. // AHA News;2/24/97, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p6
Reports on plan of Portland, Oregon-based Legacy Health System to move its organization from a group of individual hospitals to an integral system. Elimination of the president/chief executive officer and senior-management team positions at its four hospitals and its home-health nurse business;...
- Community spotlight. // AHA News;09/14/98, Vol. 34 Issue 36, p2
Reports on the establishment of the Community Health Fund by the Legacy Health System in Portland, Oregon. Aim of establishing the fund; Statement from Sonja Steves, Legacy's vice president for marketing and community relations.
- OPENINGS. // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;Apr2002, Vol. 76 Issue 4, p65
Reports on the inaugural openings of hospitals in the U.S. as of April 2002. Outer Banks Hospital in North Carolina; Gateway Building in Richmond, Virginia; Legacy Health System in Portland, Oregon.
- $5M assisted-living project set. Santiago, Raquel // Crain's Cleveland Business;06/22/98, Vol. 19 Issue 25, p15
Reports that Legacy Health Services company plans to build a $5 million assisted-living facility in Twinsburg, Ohio. Building of the facility within the Ethan's Green residential development; Company which Legacy acquired the site from; Comments from Albert Matyas, marketing director of Legacy.
- Untitled. // American Banker;2/7/94, Vol. 159 Issue 25, p17
No abstract available.
- Debit is not just the future, it's now. // Bank Marketing;Dec94, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p6
Discusses the growth of debit cards. Debit cards as the fastest growing segment of plastic cards; Approximate combined number of VISA Check Cards, MasterMoney and Maestro cards/networks; Change of Visa's product's name from VISA Debit to VISA Check Card; Source of Visa's increase in volume;...
- Debit card usage at the point of sale is up significantly, say industry sources. The use of... // National Petroleum News;Feb94, Vol. 86 Issue 2, p11
Reports on the increased usage of debit cards to pay for retail products like gasoline or convenience store items.
- Return of the debit card. Fitzpatrick, Doreen D. // Westchester County Business Journal;1/23/95, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p1
Discusses the reemergence of the debit card. Nature of a debit card; Increase in the number of types of establishments that allows the use of debit cards for payment; Types of debit cards; Nature of offline and online debit cards; Advantages in using debit cards.